Dynasat Satelite Problems?

jaideeguy

Anyone out there having excessive reception problems with Dynasat [Aguila satellite over the Philippines]???

It has never been 100%, but lately it has been terrible….pixelating [bad signal?] at any time of day.

I’ve gone thru all the upgrades of de-scrambler boxes from the original ‘dynasat’ box to the ‘new shine’ box and now have the ‘dreambox dm 500-s’ and still have problems.

My signal strength is in the 80's.

The only consistency to it is always around 8:30 pm it will start to fail for an hour or more. Prime time for me to watch……

Daytimes used to be good, but I now see more reception problems then as well.

Could it be atmospheric, with all the haze blocking the signal?? It used to fail when there was a heavy storm around in the rainy season.

My vendor barely speaks English and loves to sell new boxes, so I’m reaching out there to thaivisaland to see if anyone else out there is experiencing same-same.

Let me know if you are………………. or if anyone has an explanation or solution, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Anyone out there having excessive reception problems with Dynasat [Aguila satellite over the Philippines]???

It has never been 100%, but lately it has been terrible….pixelating [bad signal?] at any time of day.

I’ve gone thru all the upgrades of de-scrambler boxes from the original ‘dynasat’ box to the ‘new shine’ box and now have the ‘dreambox dm 500-s’ and still have problems.

The only consistency to it is always around 8:30 pm it will start to fail for an hour or more. Prime time for me to watch……

Could it be atmospheric, with all the haze blocking the signal?? It used to fail when there was a heavy storm around in the rainy season.

My vendor barely speaks English and loves to sell new boxes, so I’m reaching out there to thaivisaland to see if anyone else out there is experiencing same-same.

Let me know if you are………………. or if anyone has an explanation or solution, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

i am also up north and my signal strenth is about 75%with no problems to my viewing day or night. are you sure your signal strenth shows 80%i would check

your dish to make sure a tree as not grown blocking your signal

Mine is hopeless tonight (22:00) with signal strength about 65% but was OK during the day. My guess is that the problem is weather related. It won't matter what decoder you are using if the signal can't get to your dish.

as of last night....

It's deader than a doornail now [both my newshine and dream 500] and i just called my Dynasat vendor and he tells me that it is down and he [hopes] to have a new code in 3-4 days.......

i have read some posts on another thread and some suggest that the Philippines are finally getting wise to us 'pirates' and have replaced their antiquated scrambling software with newer harder to de-scramble codes. let's hope that our honeymoon is not over!!

reports from others would be appreciated.....

as of last night....

It's deader than a doornail now [both my newshine and dream 500] and i just called my Dynasat vendor and he tells me that it is down and he [hopes] to have a new code in 3-4 days.......

i have read some posts on another thread and some suggest that the Philippines are finally getting wise to us 'pirates' and have replaced their antiquated scrambling software with newer harder to de-scramble codes. let's hope that our honeymoon is not over!!

reports from others would be appreciated.....

I replaced code yesterday (22/3 about 18:30) and it's working fine again.

i am using a statalite TV also , sometime is just the motor set of the dish running out of oil , and is unable to adjust to the correct point , what you can do is manual adjust it , i am not sure about your system , but should be able to some manual adjust , using the control unit,

or , you can let it do a auto scan .. i don't think is the haze , even during thunder storm i had enjoy movies and news without fail ..

my biggest problem is there is a large tree blocking my disc , i and consider cutting the tree down but then again . i can do without it for the tree is keeping my house cooling ,

when you get 300 over channel , you can do without 100 ,

plus i only random around 20 channel

i use central statlite service ,

make a LEFT turn when you see MIKE BURGER near thapae - and keep your view on the RIGHT

you should see a shop that deal with statalite about 300-500 down that road .

Hi Guys,

I'm having another problem. I brought my IRD-7100 receiver today to Dynasat to update Agila. I've been told it's back to manual update. When I came back home, I realized that I forgot how to proceed on the Dynasat remote control how to put in the code. Can anyone help, please?

A couple of months ago they lowered the signal strength substantially so that in Pattaya you now need a 3m dish to get a good signal where 2.4 was enough before.

They just changed codes today as well, so another week or so until the new codes can be found on the internet.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks in advance,

we have a "New Shine" STB and its been good apart from after midnight till 2am? Im usually off to bed not longer after it goes bad anyway.

During the day its fine.

But the signals down now. Have been told it will take a few days before the new codes come thru. :o I was hoping to see some Super 14 games this weekend.

i am using a statalite TV also , sometime is just the motor set of the dish running out of oil , and is unable to adjust to the correct point , what you can do is manual adjust it , i am not sure about your system , but should be able to some manual adjust , using the control unit,

or , you can let it do a auto scan .. i don't think is the haze , even during thunder storm i had enjoy movies and news without fail ..

my biggest problem is there is a large tree blocking my disc , i and consider cutting the tree down but then again . i can do without it for the tree is keeping my house cooling ,

make a LEFT turn when you see MIKE BURGER near thapae - and keep your view on the RIGHT

I had a bad experience with these guys, and vowed never to return. The manager was a prize pr*ck about which package we should buy, and rubbished the competition, so we bought elsewhere.

My dealer just sent my F1 box to Bangkok for a hardware upgrade to work with the new codes. Anyone else know about this?

I've got an F1 box and have been downloading the new software versions to it as they are released (currently on L367) but have not heard about any hardware upgrades. Had to manually insert a new code for the Dream network yesterday and was able to watch the Super 14 games. I have to use another box to watch the Cricket World Cup live though.

I had a bad experience with these guys, and vowed never to return. The manager was a prize pr*ck about which package we should buy, and rubbished the competition, so we bought elsewhere.

I use this "service" also and agree with your evaluation of the manager. Where did you go for better service. I haven't had anythng except "update key" for about a month and the manager keeps teeling me to wait until next week. Help!!Tnx

My dealer just sent my F1 box to Bangkok for a hardware upgrade to work with the new codes. Anyone else know about this?

Sent to Bangkok?? You can do it yourself! It has nothing to do with hardware but with software, if you don't know PM me!

signal still down

cant get the super 14 or live cricket :D:o

hope the technician gets here soon- will have to upgrade soon I think

I've got an F1 box and have been downloading the new software versions to it as they are released (currently on L367) but have not heard about any hardware upgrades. Had to manually insert a new code for the Dream network yesterday and was able to watch the Super 14 games. I have to use another box to watch the Cricket World Cup live though.

did you have an outfit up here do the install for your move system?

I just have a standard set up with Dream and wouldnt mind the dreambox

If you are referring to Central Electronic, I will say that I have been with them for almost 20 years, and have never had a problem with them of any kind. Excellent service...

signal still down

I'm not sure what the hardware upgrade is but he assured me is it L368 and that the upgrade is hardware in addition to the usual software.

Thanks in advance,

signal down again today...........<deleted> is going on

signal still down

I'm not sure what the hardware upgrade is but he assured me is it L368 and that the upgrade is hardware in addition to the usual software.

I have upgraded my Dynasat F1 box software (I think the correct term is firmware, as it is flash resident) from L366(dynasat) to L367(starsat) and now L369(starsat) without needing to change hardware. I prefer the starsat satellite sequence and the updates are much more available.

When we lose signal on our dynasat box we have to call trhe shop to recode it.Does anyone know the lead we need,and instructions to do it on our computer

The cable is a 3 wire connection - pin 2 to pin 3, pin 3 to pin 2, pin 5 to pin 5. (so transmit connects to receive and vica versa, 5 is ground).

You will need an upload programme, which you can find on the forums, or PM me your address and I will one e-mail to you.

Maybe a somewhat related question to satellite and/or Dynasat from an old timer whose computer knowledge is really limited. With the correct hardware and using Dynasat and their dish, I can download data and convert it to TV programs...... Is there hardware and are there programs where I can do the same for internet connecting.....making it possible to tell Loxley, TOT, TTT, where they can put their service...