UK's worst-case no-deal Brexit plan warns of food shortages, public disorder

webfact

23 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

And if you didn't turn up to the party you can demand a piece of cake. Your stats are wrong anyway. Under 18s can't vote. It was the biggest turnout ever, promoted once in a generation referendum.

This translates for many remainers as lets have another vote because we don't like the result, even if the first referendum hasn't been acted upon.

Its called democracy, its your choice to vote.

This democracy you refer to, it’s a process and it’s in process.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

The leave campaign mentioned plenty about trade deals, "Easiest trade deals ever". Lies were told by both sides?

Remain: "A possibility of a no deal Brexit, leaving the economy in dire straights." What is Boris pushing for? What does the governments own Yellowhammer document say about a no deal Brexit?

"Negotiations with the EU won't be easy, they hold all the cards and want to set an example of us" Only deal on the table? May's deal, which Brexiteers refer to as BRINO. Chances of an improved deal? Zero.

All of this was labeled as "Project Fear" by the leave campaign, now quite obviously "Project Reality".

The lies were primaryly disseminated by the leave campaigns, with Dominic Cummings' mantra, "If you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it." Sure worked on the gullible, living proof provided by several posters on this forum.

You hum it, i,'ll play it

Edited by kingdong
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

I think quoting a quote from the biggest liar in history, Hitler is hardly going to warm posters to your thinking.????????????

Like "these colours don,t run" saw it ( the tattoo ) on a football hooligans arm,on the other side the artwork boasted " there ain't go black in the union jack"

Edited by kingdong
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingdong said:

Like "these colours don,t run" saw it ( the tattoo ) on a football hooligans arm,on the other side the artwork boasted " there ain't go black in the union jack"

"These colours don't run" first appeared as a bumper sticker in the US as a response to the 9/11 atrocity.

9 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

If I had a £ for every time I've posted a repost to Brexiteer nonsense, proving it wrong and recieved a reply of one line of rhetorical garbage (misspelt and devoid of any of the rules of grammar), only proving that they have no answer to my argument, I'd be a rich man!

3 times I tried to state you him it 4 times and the 2 bob tab keeps misspelling it

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

"These colours don't run" first appeared as a bumper sticker in the US as a response to the 9/11 atrocity.

"Somewhere in between lies the nebulous patriotic phrase “these colors don’t run.” The phrase has found its way onto bumper stickers, shirts, and other ephemera donned by people with aggressive attachments to national pride. It’s bombastic."

https://theoutline.com/post/1094/what-does-these-colors-dont-run-mean-exactly?zd=1&zi=fm3umzgj

• Like 2