Lone knife robber flees with crisps after 7-Eleven lady calls for help with the transaction!

rooster59

Lone knife robber flees with crisps after 7-Eleven lady calls for help with the transaction!

seven.JPG

Image: Daily News

Daily News reported that the Lat Prao police went to a branch of 7-Eleven in the Happy Land area of Bangkapi in Bangkok earlier this morning after a man armed with a penknife tried to steal money from the till. 

The man - aged about 25-30, 170 cm tall and dressed all in black - threatened the lady behind the counter. 

In a panic she summoned a colleague by pressing a bell that is normally used to ask for help in calculating a bill. 

The thief seeing that things had taken a bad turn grabbed a phone worth 2,000 baht and two packets of "Bento" crisps (chips) and fled the scene. 

It all happened around 2.45 am. 

A motorcycle taxi rider gave chase but lost the suspect as he ran towards The Mall Bangkapi. 

Lat Prao police said that CCTV showed that the suspect had entered the shop to make a purchase then returned again to try and steal money. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-14

In Thailand if you are a gentleman thief you are welcome to live in Dubai or China and your sister will get a Serbian passport.

I told my 7 year old son , "Look, never be a small thief, study hard and be computer expert so you could steal lots of money without being chased around town"

My son smiled I think he understood without me going into details.

... the Happy Land area of Bangkapi in Bangkok ...

Got to give it to them when they name areas like this or businesses. Drove down that long road in Kanchanaphisek with all the car garages on it on the way to Central Westgate and chuckled as I went past garages called "Good Luck" and "Best Wish Cars." 

Archived