Can I Rescue My Non-imm O Visa?

On Friday a 17:00 I was called to the UK on urgent family business.

Running between travel agent, immigration and airport (I live in Chiang Mai) on Friday evening and Saturday morning I was able to get a ticket to depart Bangkok on the morning of Sunday just gone and I was told that I could get a re-entry permit at Suvarnbhum airport.

True, it is possible to get re-entry permit at the airport but in the rush I forgot to bring photos with me (I know, I know, I've been in Thailand long enough to know better!) and according to the immigration officer there is nowhere in the airport or surrounds to get photos taken. Time was pressing and I ended up leaving the country with no permit.

I am on my first year of extension of a Non-Imm O Mulitple entry one year visa having been on Non-Imm B multiples for years before.

Can anyone advise if there is any way to rescue my visa before or when I return?

Many thanks in advance,

JxP

On Friday a 17:00 I was called to the UK on urgent family business.

Running between travel agent, immigration and airport (I live in Chiang Mai) on Friday evening and Saturday morning I was able to get a ticket to depart Bangkok on the morning of Sunday just gone and I was told that I could get a re-entry permit at Suvarnbhum airport.

True, it is possible to get re-entry permit at the airport but in the rush I forgot to bring photos with me (I know, I know, I've been in Thailand long enough to know better!) and according to the immigration officer there is nowhere in the airport or surrounds to get photos taken. Time was pressing and I ended up leaving the country with no permit.

I am on my first year of extension of a Non-Imm O Mulitple entry one year visa having been on Non-Imm B multiples for years before.

Can anyone advise if there is any way to rescue my visa before or when I return?

Many thanks in advance,

JxP

I don't think you can rescue it without having the 're-entry permit' but you can always go to Hull Consul and get another Multiple Entry Non O. But wait for Lopburi to view this post, he is the visa master and I'm sure he'll be able to tell you whats what.

Goodluck

KD :o

Unfortunately your extension of stay from Immigration is dead. So you will need a new non immigrant visa and do the process again. If you can obtain the visa in the UK prior to return it should be a simple process to visit Immigration after 60 days and explain what happened and that you need a new extension of stay.

But want to make very sure you were indeed on an immigration stamp of one year extension of stay as you mentioned multi entry non immigrant visa. If you were on a 90 day entry and visa still valid nothing lost and you just return on a new entry. If you were on the Immigration extension of stay but still have a valid multi entry visa you can use that to return and do the extension process again from the new entry.