"Immigration eServices For Foreigners" Mobile App for iPhone

Has anyone tried registering for this eServices app on iPhone and was successful in doing so? This app apparently allows you to file in your 90-day report via your iPhone.

I tried registering today and after several "timed out error messages", I received an automated email reply, thanking me for registering and directed me to click on a link to activate my account. However upon clicking on the link, it took me to a web-page with an error message "Cannot activate account". I then copied the link and tried to open the web-page in IE but it returned the same error message. The same error message appeared when I applied the link on Google Chrome and Safari. So, what can I do next? Any suggestions?

i registered   but although  i entered my new pp number it still tells me i have overstayed by 126 days and climbing  i have done my yearly exstention + my 90 day report +tm 30 on this new pp but still reads overstay on app  i give up for now i am legal  so i hope no worries

37 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

i registered   but although  i entered my new pp number it still tells me i have overstayed by 126 days and climbing  i have done my yearly exstention + my 90 day report +tm 30 on this new pp but still reads overstay on app  i give up for now i am legal  so i hope no worries

The app checks the same database as the online reporting site does.

The database would have no record of your new passport number unless you have done a entry using it.

The online site gives you a popup message to check with your local office if you do not have a record in the database after completing page one.