Centara Azure, Soi 15, Bukhao - help

mrblonde

Ive booked a condo in Centara Azure Condo for November, i know of the Centara Azure hotel down Soi 15 off Soi Bukhaow (The one with the huge fish tank in, just past Hideaway, opposite Korandos), is this the condo block, or just the hotel?   Little confused...

Can someone please clear it up for me? 

It's the same place - some of the rooms are condos mostly one one wing of the hotel - why anyone would buy one is beyond me especially as they all have pool views which I'm sure would become noisy and tiresome after a while. Stayed there when it had just opened very small but well appointed rooms. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys, we've got a ground floor condo so like you say beautifulthailand99, great view but hoping it wont be too noisy. 

I'll be OK with the locals splashing around in their tiny smalls, but not wanting the usual overweight, hairy, speedo wearing accessories they usually come with as part of the package....  

It's the same place - some of the rooms are condos mostly one one wing of the hotel - why anyone would buy one is beyond me especially as they all have pool views which I'm sure would become noisy and tiresome after a while. Stayed there when it had just opened very small but well appointed rooms. 

Not all the condos have pool views - half face the back side - away from the pool. It’s not a noisy as you might think. Lived here for 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app