Does the NON-O, over 50 still exist? Or, only OA? Or???

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I think I wrote about 2 countries not one. And they were the 2 you mentioned that would do a non-o visa.

I also left it to you to find those that will issue one by posting a link to the site that has links to all embassies and official consulates.

I still think countries within the EU issues the Non-Immigrant O from 50+. And possibly others. 

Thank you to everyone on this link.  We have requested the TM30 and the landlords ID/and blue house book. I am in a huge condo building so, i wonder who has this. I sent my actual landlord the request.  He told me the Management of the Building have the TM 30.  I wonder.  I sure hope so.  Otherwise, we need to move and then this will still be a pain as, we have been here a week and that would mean we are not registered.  oi.  Not to worry.  Will wait to hear from owner of the condo:)  Have a great weekend everyone.  

3 hours ago, erinsf said:

Thank you to everyone on this link.  We have requested the TM30 and the landlords ID/and blue house book. I am in a huge condo building so, i wonder who has this. I sent my actual landlord the request.  He told me the Management of the Building have the TM 30.  I wonder.  I sure hope so.  Otherwise, we need to move and then this will still be a pain as, we have been here a week and that would mean we are not registered.  oi.  Not to worry.  Will wait to hear from owner of the condo:)  Have a great weekend everyone.  

Erin, check your PM box.

If you have a management team for the Condo block, then they should have filed the TM30.

Immigration may still request proof of address as already advised, although they may accept a letter from the management team confirming your address.

17 hours ago, Max69xl said:

I still think countries within the EU issues the Non-Immigrant O from 50+. And possibly others. 

Some might issue one to a non citizens or residents where they are located.

There are few that issue one to citizens of the country but they have to be on a government pension and show other proof.

There are also a few honorary Thai consulate that may issue one.

Hey all,

Is there a reference to all the O visa types, it's all very confusing ! ???? 

When I went to Thailand the first time I got the Visa here in Brisbane it was Non Imm O with multiple entires... I wonder if that is still relevant ? I can't recall how I did it all back in 2014 but am married now with Thai wife. 

We are heading back over in November.

17 minutes ago, AtlasAus said:

When I went to Thailand the first time I got the Visa here in Brisbane it was Non Imm O with multiple entires... I wonder if that is still relevant ? I can't recall how I did it all back in 2014 but am married now with Thai wife. 

There are various reasons that a non-o visa can be issued for. Marriage, retirement, being the parent of a Thai, volunteer work, to visit family members living here and etc.

You could get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai in Australia. You would need to apply for it at the embassy or the official consulate in Sydney.

For retirement they are no longer available.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

There are various reasons that a non-o visa can be issued for. Marriage, retirement, being the parent of a Thai, volunteer work, to visit family members living here and etc.

You could get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai in Australia. You would need to apply for it at the embassy or the official consulate in Sydney.

For retirement they are no longer available.

Thanks mate

I applied for my Non O at Phnom Penh. I provided details of my private pension only and a criminal record check. That was all. I did my extension at CM with a letter from the Irish embassy. That was 3 years ago so things may have changed...but I would say, based on my experience, PP would be the place to apply.