Good bars or places to go on a first date

7select

I've been in Chiang Mai for a few months amd I know a few good restaurants and cafes to go on first dates but I'm in a different kind of situation now.   I'm looking for a good place to go on a first date with a ladyboy.  I have no idea where they are allowed in or where is a good place to take them. 

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You should be a Gentleman and ask the Ladyboy where She would like to go and ask Her to take you .

Give Her the choice , just ask her where she would like to take you and remind her that you will pay in full for wherever she would like  to take you 

Her?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You should be a Gentleman and ask the Ladyboy where She would like to go and ask Her to take you .

Give Her the choice , just ask her where she would like to take you and remind her that you will pay in full for wherever she would like  to take you 

Ive never gotten a straight answer from a thai girl.  The response is always ' up to u'.

• Haha 1

A great place to start is the gold shop, he'll love that and will be most welcome by the owner!

Three baht around his neck will totally enhance the smile.

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

A great place to start is the gold shop, he'll love that and will be most welcome by the owner!

Three baht around his neck will totally enhance the smile.

Lmao,  not a prostitute from Wat Loi Kro road.  Matched in tinder, seems like a legit non prostitute ladyboy.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, 7select said:

Ive never gotten a straight answer from a thai girl.  The response is always ' up to u'.

Up  to u ,  same same , how much you can pay .

I love em , when they are coy , never go farlang before..555

Edited by elliss

47 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You can not say that without knowing who´s the horse.

Here we go again ,  ops second post and he asks  tvforum  members where to go for a date... 555. 

When i first came to LOS , not have thaivisaforum , i had to learn the hard way..

Thais called us stupid farlangs then, and they still call us stupid farlangs . Sure...

Edited by elliss
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 7select said:

Lmao,  not a prostitute from Wat Loi Kro road.  Matched in tinder, seems like a legit non prostitute ladyboy.

Its a good job the Loi Kroh staff have never discovered ThaiFriendly, Tinder or Grindr. If they did, how would we know who the prostitutes were?

Edited by naboo
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

We got the message, "to take you".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

ladyboys like manly things too, you can take herm to a pool hall, or a football match, or Thai boxing. Any farang oriented Sports Bar, especially those full of Brits and Ozzies (who are known for their love of ladyboys) would be a suitable place for you and your sweetheart.....

Ask herm if s-he likes Tops...the market I mean....

Germans are the go to for ladyboy advice, "herm" you know that could catch on. Perhaps one of the dozen gender varieties. 

• Thanks 1