Golden Retriever male puppy wanted

JWRC

I am looking for a Male Golden Retriever puppy to join our family after the death of a much loved dog. I did find one but they wanted 23,000 Baht and this is way beyond my means.

I can offer a  good and loving home, with lots of space to run around and a river to swim in, if anyone knows of a litter or where to look, I would be most grateful for the info. 

• 1 month later...
  •  

I also love Goldens...I've had 4 in my lifetime and have a 10 year old girl now, as well as a Lab & a rescued 3 legged dog from BKK.

In the beginning of Sept, we (against my better judgement) took in a Momma dog & her 4 puppies. IIRC, they came from somewhere West of BKK and Momma had dug a den close to a busy road to have the pups. Three of the puppies have been placed/found new homes. The Momma was very upset when the pups disappeared. So we did not give away the last puppy and now we have the Momma & one pup (female) that was the runt of the litter. She's a doll baby. There is somebody in the village that says they want them, but they don't seem too enthused about it and after 10 days the dogs are still here. I am hesitant to let them take these 2 girls.

I have attached a few pics, should you have an interest. Momma is a puppy herself. I am sure she was impregnated the first time she went into heat. In my opinion, she is less than a year old. The back pup is probably less than 4 months old. The pups had not yet opened their eyes when they arrived here.

Both dogs are very sweet, loving & playful. I would keep them if I didn't already have three kids of my own. I live in the southern part of Mukdahan province, Nikhom Kham Soi, that is on the border of Yasothon, just off Hwy 212. Please PM me if you have an interest.

20191124_165758.jpg

20191124_165859.jpg

20191124_170153.jpg

Archived