webfact

When I see Trumps name, and MAGA in a story, I think it is Maggot, that was 

misspelled.  I do hope that the Kurds can get to a safe place and not get

slaughtered by one of their old enemies. Good luck to them and bad luck to

the Turk invaders.

Geezer

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 11:13 AM, neeray said:

Why do you ask such a question? As a regular reader of this forum (with 5,117 posts under your belt since 2012), you should know that many of us see him for what he is, from way back. We state our position on a regular basis.

The answer is obvious.  I measure the reactions of my subscribers on a regular basis. :cheesy:

On 10/11/2019 at 7:19 AM, stevenl said:

Sop for Trump. First he causes mayhem, and then wants to be the one who makes everything alright. 

Same here, first he throws the Kurds under the bus, now he wants to be their saviour.

Exactly. Throws the Kurds under a bus, and then tells them it's their own fault for not sending troops to help invade Normandy on D-Day! Clearly thinks their fighting ISIS was irrelevant.

He's either completely lost the plot or really is off his rocker.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, J Town said:

Many can, and many still defend him. I believe supporters fall into four groups.

You left out ill-informed.  There a lot of things Fox News doesn't cover, and the people who get their news exclusively from them never hear about it.  They listen to The Leader and know about fake news.  Corrupt media. Witch Hunt. Repeat those three terms as often as possible.  "Perfect phone call" would actually be funny if not for the situation.

And then there are those paid to spread whatever it is they are paid to.  This is not a safe haven from such.