Thai Wildlife.

soundman

> Just one example of many; it's no wonder the animals don't like us.

Well I don't like animals either.

Heck, even animals mostly don't like other animals. (Other than as a source of food)

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

> Just one example of many; it's no wonder the animals don't like us.

Well I don't like animals either.

Heck, even animals mostly don't like other animals. (Other than as a source of food)

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Quite right, and IMHO the people who treat animals badly tend to treat their fellow man the same. And you don't have to like animals (or people) to show a little compassion.

Edited by qwertz

There were still a dozen or so of the little bas!ards on the car, so I ran up & proceeded to try and belt them off my car. On doing this I was approached by an elderly thai lady, who proceeded to explain to me that I can't harm the monkeys because they are sacred to Lopburi. I was then informed that my car is now "lucky" because the "sacred monkeys" were sitting on it. :D

10,000B down the toilet – great luck indeed!!! :o

Soundman, needed a good laugh today. You must have forgotten to get one of those Monk inscriptions on the roof above the drivers seat, i hear they keep the monkeys off you back 55555

[/size]

There were still a dozen or so of the little bas!ards on the car, so I ran up & proceeded to try and belt them off my car. On doing this I was approached by an elderly thai lady, who proceeded to explain to me that I can't harm the monkeys because they are sacred to Lopburi. I was then informed that my car is now "lucky" because the "sacred monkeys" were sitting on it. :D

10,000B down the toilet – great luck indeed!!! :D

Soundman, needed a good laugh today. You must have forgotten to get one of those Monk inscriptions on the roof above the drivers seat, i hear they keep the monkeys off you back 55555

:o:D

Thats what I love about TV. You get so many different views on any given situation...

Soundman.