Bass Player For Jam

miltonbentley

I've got 2 musician friends coming over 1st-*th April one a drummer and one a guitarists. Is tgere a bass player out there who wants to join them for a jam?

I'm fairly certain there will be a few beers involved :o

Anyone interested PM me for some details.

Thanks

I've got 2 musician friends coming over 1st-*th April one a drummer and one a guitarists. Is tgere a bass player out there who wants to join them for a jam?

Thanks

I don't play bass but I play a mean hallibut :D

Thanks

Thank Cod for that :D

Thanks

Seriously - I have an electric bass at home. I only use it to make backing tracks so don't bother asking if I want to play. Sitting there all night doing 12 bar blues in E on a bass is really boring. Don't know how Bill Wyman did it for all those years, probably occupied himself by counting his dosh from the resord sales and fantasysing about the girls in the front row. f you want to borrow it (the bass) let me know. It is in tuna so you can play fresh or canned :D

Thanks

Seriously - I have an electric bass at home. I only use it to make backing tracks so don't bother asking if I want to play. Sitting there all night doing 12 bar blues in E on a bass is really boring. Don't know how Bill Wyman did it for all those years, probably occupied himself by counting his dosh from the resord sales and fantasysing about the girls in the front row. f you want to borrow it (the bass) let me know. It is in tuna so you can play fresh or canned :D

I promise not to carp on at you to play Crow Boy but a loan would be appreciated. You never know someone might walk in with music in their sole. :D

Thanks

I promise not to carp on at you to play Crow Boy but a loan would be appreciated. You never know someone might walk in with music in their sole. :D

Ok ok I promise to stop - but please leave the crap jokes to AussieThaid that way I don't make a mistake and read them :bah: Carp on at you - I mean to say, have you no shame.

Edited by Crow Boy