Multiple Dl's

Morty

Hi all, I have had a motorcycle lisence for over a year (it's expired) my car drivers licence will expire on the 3. of april. Will I be able to renew both of them for five years if I went today (tomorrow actually) ? all other paperwork are in order. The reason I ask, is that I will leave for europe on the 28. of March, and I will have an expired driver lisence by the time I get back. After all I've had a thai driver lisence for more that a year (including the lisence for the motocy) or is the rule one year for the lisence you're applying for?

will I have any chances? anyone tried this?

PS!

sorry if this has been asked and answered before

Morty

Hi all, I have had a motorcycle lisence for over a year (it's expired) my car drivers licence will expire on the 3. of april. Will I be able to renew both of them for five years if I went today (tomorrow actually) ? all other paperwork are in order. The reason I ask, is that I will leave for europe on the 28. of March, and I will have an expired driver lisence by the time I get back. After all I've had a thai driver lisence for more that a year (including the lisence for the motocy) or is the rule one year for the lisence you're applying for?

will I have any chances? anyone tried this?

PS!

sorry if this has been asked and answered before

Morty

Go and renew mc lic. you'll get 5 yrs. Wait for your return on the car lic. If you renew now you'll only get 1 yr.