Disability parking

2 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Do they have them here? 

And if so, would anyone take any notice.

Yes they do, Tesco Makro Big C have specific bays painted blue for disability and generally people do leave them for the correct use etc. You always get one though, you know what I mean.

I would contact your local Amphur or LTD for info.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Yes they do, Tesco Makro Big C have specific bays painted blue for disability and generally people do leave them for the correct use etc. You always get one though, you know what I mean.

yes you are right and also for family's with kids and car park security are good at checking but HOW do you get the sticker for the car ??

Just now, brianthainess said:

yes you are right and also for family's with kids and car park security are good at checking but HOW do you get the sticker for the car ??

As I mention in the post above, you need to contact either the Local Amphur or your local Land Transport Office for more info and how to apply etc.

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I remember once going to Tesco in UK with my Dad, who was old but quite mobile, and parked in the Parent/Child bay. One snotty woman confronted me with 'That's for Parent & Child'. Guess what my reply was! LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

As I mention in the post above, you need to contact either the Local Amphur or your local Land Transport Office for more info and how to apply etc.

OK thanks he already has thumbprint with immigration and banks i will check it out at L T O