Swimming Pool For Dogs

raybkk

I am thinking about getting a pool for the dogs. And trying to find those plastic molded fish ponds which I saw years ago at Home-Pro. Now they dont stock them anymore in Bangkok.

Any of you any ideas where to buy them?

I am thinking about getting a pool for the dogs. And trying to find those plastic molded fish ponds which I saw years ago at Home-Pro. Now they dont stock them anymore in Bangkok.

Any of you any ideas where to buy them?

RU4R...you could try one of those things that sprays water all over the lawn..your dogs might enjoy playing in the spray..

• 4 months later...
they have now this new sport for eth dogs seen it on TV where they will let the dogs jumo in a pool and see who jumps the furthest i guess like long jump, do a pool and start this in thailand, and get this sport goining. i bet it will be a blast

http://www.dockdogs.com/

Its a mistake to put the pool in, mine kept puncturing their lilos with their claws when I served meat cocktails as they lounged

they have now this new sport for eth dogs seen it on TV where they will let the dogs jumo in a pool and see who jumps the furthest i guess like long jump, do a pool and start this in thailand, and get this sport goining. i bet it will be a blast

http://www.dockdogs.com/

Its a mistake to put the pool in, mine kept puncturing their lilos with their claws when I served meat cocktails as they lounged

could it be that you have the wrong kind of pool, and should be using one with no lining? :o