Lots of leches lurking lately...

bermondburi

So I work overseas on and off, therefore the Mrs is often out and about in HH on her own, with the kids, or her buddy, in BP MV etc

A lot of guys always trying it on, dodgy chat up lines, following around etc. 

What is it with these guys? Is this normal? I'm talking about guys in their 60s and so on trying it on with women 20 30 years younger. Do they get a lot of success like this. Mrs had  to put one guy right in his place today at BP. Some guys seem to have no shame. A long look in the mirror is necessary. Not everyone is  hooking or available, and for sure don't want to be hooking up with some 30 years older retiree, tourist. 

P4P okay,

food court not okay! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two occasions with Thai women told me about man who approached but she said "no" it was nonsense. They were already doing the horizontal Mamba. Must be a cultural reason for this most women hide cheating until they get caught,

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1

Thai’s call it ‘checking their rating’... 

When they go out if a guy cracks on to them they’ve got ‘good rating’... its quite funny !

My Wife gets cracked on to sometimes, it probably does her good !! but not if it's a guy 20 years older giving her the impression that he thinks all Thai women are ‘up for it’  !!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 6:02 PM, bermondburi said:

What is it with these guys? Is this normal?

i am so sorry i did not see this topic sooner.

my girlfriend is 40 years younger than me and I literary cannot leave her alone for one minute in Hua Hin. I have had men start taking her photo without her consent while we are eating, with a frickin telephoto lens, they wait for her to go to the toilet to hit on her, I mean it goes on and on. Both farang and Thai, but the Thai men operate differently.     

One reason is there are so few good looking women in Hua Hin.

If you go on Thai Friendly set to Hua Hin it is really grim the faces looking back at you.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I have had men start taking her photo without her consent while we are eating, with a frickin telephoto lens

Do you have an ex wife?

• Haha 1

@burmondburi

I guess it would depend on how your Mrs looks/dresses/behaves?

If she's covered in tats and walks around in a crop top and micro mini ...... entirely understandable.

A few months back a Thai policeman propositioned my 21 year old daughter at a police stop. 

He said he'd set her up in a room, pay all her university fees (she was in uniform), and give her spending money.

She said, "my dad already does all that", and drove off without waiting for a ticket.

It's just the way the country is.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

my girlfriend is 40 years younger than me and I literary cannot leave her alone for one minute in Hua Hin.

49 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

One reason is there are so few good looking women in Hua Hin.

Come on spill the beans, what's the monthly rental?

• Haha 1