English speaking Bangkok lawyer

I ever went to Sunbelt Asia, legal and business services in Bangkok

You can google them

They asked 100.000 Baht for the full service, registering, paperwork, visa etc....

I just went to inquire, so I did not actually use their services.

But maybe it is an option for you.

I saw many foreign lawyers there in small cubic offices

and the Thai women I was talking to was extremely fluent in English and very informative.

Good luck with it

I'm all set up now, company registered, extending a provisional work permit to a 1 year one next week ????

Did do some checking around, had 2 good candidates, went with the one that seemed to know the ropes the best - in a thai way.

The total is still under 100k, the other that I seriously considered using started above 100k.

Be aware of the somewhat new rule on having a turnover of minium 1M baht for ANY year to keep concurrent 1 year work visas! This also extends to having a solid turnover for the first month, 2-300k...

Yes, in order to have a work permit on your own company here you have to do quite some sales/deals, effectively having NO work permit while doing so!

Most people end up injecting (a lot of) their own money in the early phase, but then again investments will be necessary anyway...

Do send me a PM if you want to know more, especially things that cannot be discussed openly... TiT ????