Pakistani Man Gets Life For Murder Of Thai Teacher

george

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right and you are wrong. :o

Islam, the literal meaning is Peace, does not preach this kind of attitude.

the same goes for you Ajarnmark. the literal meaning of Islam is not peace but submission. the arabic word for peace is "salaam".

With Thai Society holding teachers in such great respect, this person is not going to be a happy camper in prison.

I hope the family gets some measure of relief in the belief that true justice has been carried out.

Edited by Garry

Firstly, condolences to the family of the vicitm. A terrible thing to happen to a loved one.

Anyone know how long the guy has been in Thailand? I couldn't find it in any of the reports. I have a feeling I met him in May of '05.

You are lucky that he didn't chop u that time. :o

You are right and you are wrong. :o

Islam, the literal meaning is Peace, does not preach this kind of attitude.

the same goes for you Ajarnmark. the literal meaning of Islam is not peace but submission. the arabic word for peace is "salaam".

Of course it does. All of us are human beings and we make mistakes all the time.

Anyway here is a link and a quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

The word "'islām" derives from the Arabic root, sīn-lām-mīm, which carries the basic meaning of safety and peace. The verbal noun "islām" is formed from the verb aslama, meaning to accept, surrender, or submit; thus, Islam effectively means submission to and acceptance of God. Followers of Islam are expected to submit to God by singling him out in all acts of worship, to yield obediently to him, and to disassociate oneself from polytheism.

Do you think no muslim in spania or italia ?! you must know many of spanish peoples are muslims

No, there aren't 'many' spanish people that are muslims.

Spain is catolic (Roman Catholic 94%). Immigrants fleeing to Spain from Africa sometimes are muslim. That's a big difference. And those groups are still very small minorities. There are far more muslims in France for instance, via immigration from the previous colonial states. And far more problems.

This individual, no-matter if religious or not or of what faith, deserves whatever comes to him for what is hopefullt a very long time in jail.

Edit: spelingk.

Edited by TAWP

Totally agree with you TAWP. This guy decided, he above all others, should be Judge, Jury and Executioner for that lady and now he should pay full penance both here on earth and when he passes on and I don't care what religion he is either or what justification he feels he has to have done this evil thing.