Ownership Question

Rdrokit

OK guys, i am new to permenant living in Thailand (5 weeks now) and have a question on motor vechile ownership. Can I own (in my name) more than one motorbike and one car (or truck). I had this conversation with a long time resident and he said as a falang I could only own 1 motorbike and one car. Anymore vechiles would have to be registered in the wife's or GF's name. As I would like to own a bike, car and truck I need this questioned answered.

thanks,

rokit

No restriction I know of..

I have had multiple bikes at the same time (so thats definite) though only one at a time with cars, but I am fairly sure its not restricted...

LivinLOS, Thanks for the info

OK guys, i am new to permenant living in Thailand (5 weeks now) and have a question on motor vechile ownership. Can I own (in my name) more than one motorbike and one car (or truck). I had this conversation with a long time resident and he said as a falang I could only own 1 motorbike and one car. Anymore vechiles would have to be registered in the wife's or GF's name. As I would like to own a bike, car and truck I need this questioned answered.

thanks,

rokit

As stated by others your mate doen't know anything about owning multiple veh.