Golf Pro For Lessons

earlofwindermere

I would like to get back into golf and I want to take lessons. I'm a lefty and since I haven't played in a while, a beginner again. Do any of you golfers recommend a pro from any of the courses for instructions? I currently live in the Sansai/Mae Jo area but am willing to go to one of the farther courses if I get a recommendation. Thanks

There's a guy at the driving range near central airport, used to play with Tiger's father, wrote a book called Tao of Swing or some zen such title; farken expensive though, ie, in the thousands (greenbacks that is). Nice guy though.

My friend Gov used to run a program where visitng Western golf pros would go out and play with tourists and help them shore up their techniques. It was a way for pros to travel and make money, and travelers to get some good hobby time out on the greens.... while their women went to do other things. Many ppl very happy with those tours. I will pm you his number. His English is great and prices pretty reasonable from what I've heard. Anybody else want the # pm me too. I only have his personal # so I don't want to post it here. Not sure of his website or biz #.

How's your Thai EOW, as the pro down at the Sansai range/course is quite good, he has helped my kids out, and when he sees them and myself, whether it be on the range or course always takes time to come over and watch, giving a few pointers. He was not expensive either. So if you are up to it then he may be of help to you.