Van to ekamai or victory monument.

p414

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Get the North Pattaya bus to Ekamai, safer than those mini buses. See link above. 119 baht

A friend of mine wants a van to Bkk .I know the bus station and the bus to BKK.

I asked if anyone knows of a VAN that goes to BKK from anywhere in Pattaya.

any response re my question would be much appreciated.

36 minutes ago, p414 said:

A friend of mine wants a van to Bkk .I know the bus station and the bus to BKK.

I asked if anyone knows of a VAN that goes to BKK from anywhere in Pattaya.

any response re my question would be much appreciated.

Used to be such a van service on Pattaya Klang. Can't remember exactly but I think it's between Harbor Mall and Suk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, p414 said:

if anyone knows of a VAN that goes to BKK from anywhere in Pattaya.

It may help if you provide a general location of where in Pattaya your friend wants to get on the VAN.

I know of a van stop outside the Center condo on South Pattaya road  and another on the Sukhumvit Rd

end South Pattaya road  near the petrol station ( not near Tonys ) and  pedestrian bridge..lots of stops along the Sukhumvit road..can be hard to spot the stops but they usually  have some motorbike taxis and Songthews hanging around them.

As someone mentioned earlier there are two shop fronts / bus stations on Pattaya Klang - as you go up Klang toward Sukumvit they are on the left just before Foodland supermarket.

They seem to have small mini vans and newer ones that are slightly bigger probably 20+ seats or so. They have various drop offs in Bangkok.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

It may help if you provide a general location of where in Pattaya your friend wants to get on the VAN.

I know of a van stop outside the Center condo on South Pattaya road  and another on the Sukhumvit Rd

end South Pattaya road  near the petrol station ( not near Tonys ) and  pedestrian bridge..lots of stops along the Sukhumvit road..can be hard to spot the stops but they usually  have some motorbike taxis and Songthews hanging around them.

I kjnow that service..My friend used it last time ..so many stops ...3 and a half hours to Ekamai.....

Info for anyone thinking of using this service.

P/S ..i stated  anywhere in Pattaya.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, scotinsiam said:

As someone mentioned earlier there are two shop fronts / bus stations on Pattaya Klang - as you go up Klang toward Sukumvit they are on the left just before Foodland supermarket.

They seem to have small mini vans and newer ones that are slightly bigger probably 20+ seats or so. They have various drop offs in Bangkok.

I believe this is what I was thinking of. Been there for years, seem to have it together.