Register a foreign tenant in my condo

Hello,

a friend of mine like to rent my condo for 6 weeks. I have to register him at the immigration.

I know there is an online application where I can register the Condo with the house book, etc.

Please could someone provide the link for the online application? I did a google search but couldn´t find it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Unless your friend needs visit your local IO for an extension of stay of his VisaExempt or Tourist Visa, there is no need to file a TM30 of him staying at your condo.

I just PM-ed you a comprehensive step-by-step instruction on how to register and file your TM30s on-line.

It's easy to do (if you know how), and might come in handy when having guests in your condo that need to extend their permission to stay.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG, so many replies and I just read it now. Sorry for that. And a special thanks to Peter Denis, he sent me per PM a manual in English.

I registered the condo at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ with all required documents. A few hours later I got the login details.

I have no hotel, I have some condos in Pattaya and my own house in Bang Saray where I am living.

My English is not the best at all. I am very confused from the prev. replies.

For example, in April my son was here. He had a six months tourist visa (multiple entrance). He was living with me in my house. After 60 days we went to Pattaya Immigration for getting one month more. The lady in the office said, he is not registered somewhere, she can´t do it. I did not registered my son when he came to the Kingdom. It was my ignorance - of course I want to be 100% legal.

What did I wrong? Should I register my house at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ and add him into the form? I rather do it online than going to the immigration and register him.

By my own I have a Thai Elite visa, I never registered myself somewhere. I just have an old address in my Thai driving licence. I am using the address e.g. when I need a residents certificate. I am traveling a lot, I have to do the 90 days report once or twice a year. I never had a problem with the 90 days report. I am do it in Pattaya.

Now my friend came and he is living in my condo. He has a 1 year tourist visa. He got an entry stamp where he can stay for 3 months in the kingdom.

Do I have to register him at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/menu.jsp

Sorry I am very confused.

Thank you very much for your answers.