A Revolting Gob Stuffing Leads to Food Coma

Nyezhov

Barely functional. Barely. Total gob stuffing. The Proprietor said that this beast is shared by as many as 4 Thai girls, I attempted it on my own.

I failed. I quit at half the toast. However, when combined with a plate of Fried Moo, and a Moo Manao Salad, and a glass of  pInk milk, and a bowl, I am just sitting here in front of the keyboard tapping each key once with one finger because Im sort of slumped, dazed and burping up the Singha Soda Water that I am using as a digestif......

I may never eat again.

IMG_20200106_193311.thumb.jpg.8667b2543234cc794ef0710b42c8564c.jpg

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Amateur. My Mrs would have ordered a portion of sticky rice with that.

:clap2:Another candidate for post of the year..

Thats why I like it here... so many dudes are just so quick on the draw and deadly, ziiiiiiiing!

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

If that's what Thai girls are eating it's no wonder the slim beauties of yesteryear have become contenders for Thailand's Miss Jumbo competition nowadays.

Dude I have been seeing some thickies around thats for sure. Its also the fashion too, but thats another story.

But, since I am packing 40 pounds of greasy, jiggling fat around my middle as I waddle around making coffee stark naked (except for a yellow spattered formerly tidy whitey) like a spastic walrus with hair growing out every hole in me, beard still drenched with last nights drool, I tend not to comment on other peoples looks. 

Vive Le Toast!

Archived