Cutting down a Palm tree in Bangkok

I am looking for somebody who is able to cut down (pieces!) of this palm tree, a ROYSTONEA REGIA, because although I were before very glad when it started growing, now it is attacked by the DYNASTINAE or RHINOCEROS BEETLE and I'm afraid it will come down once! (photo of another one near to our house). I am living near khlong Sam Wa in Bangkok.

1693603194_2012-09-24_215513.pngfs.png.31751ad590e624ff86c1de9bb28fc5ab.png

• 3 weeks later...
ธราดล ทันด่วน taradon_tunduan at hot mail   

Known as KruTor.  tree service owner. but I have been out of touch for a few years. He is a principal with Big Trees organization based in landscape architecture dept at Chula U They had a training program for tree workers.  I don't know current status.

By the way, Dinastinae is a sub-family of scarab beetles with many species.  The photo is I believe of an adult Oryctes rhinoceros

(This is not the "red palm weevil", also an important pest of palms in Thailand)

http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/orn/palms/Oryctes_rhinoceros.htm

Prevention is the key to management. Advanced infestations are difficult or impossible to control.  If you have other palms, coconut and ornamentals like your royal palm, they are in peril from further infestations on your property. There have been several discussions on this forum and the Farming forum about preventive control options. Ask me if you need more information. don 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, drtreelove said:
ธราดล ทันด่วน taradon_tunduan at hot mail   

Known as KruTor.  tree service owner. but I have been out of touch for a few years. He is a principal with Big Trees organization based in landscape architecture dept at Chula U They had a training program for tree workers.  I don't know current status.

By the way, Dinastinae is a sub-family of scarab beetles with many species.  The photo is I believe of an adult Oryctes rhinoceros

(This is not the "red palm weevil", also an important pest of palms in Thailand)

http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/orn/palms/Oryctes_rhinoceros.htm

Prevention is the key to management. Advanced infestations are difficult or impossible to control.  If you have other palms, coconut and ornamentals like your royal palm, they are in peril from further infestations on your property. There have been several discussions on this forum and the Farming forum about preventive control options. Ask me if you need more information. don 

Thank you Don! I can find the preventive control in the Farming forum? Dinastinea: https://www.antoniuniphotography.com/p656463162

IMG_0556 fs.jpg