Man Aged 60 Receives Vicious Beating By 3 Thai Men.

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: April 2nd 2007

Man Beaten and robbed as he sleeps in his car.

A report from the Banglamung Hospital who admitted Khun Rin aged 60 in the early hours of Sunday Morning. Police Sub-Lieutenant Nitipoom from Banglamung Police Station was assigned to this case which occurred on the Sukumvit Road near the Police Station.

The victim, who received a serious head injury, was able to explain to Police that he had spent the evening drinking in front of a convenience store near the scene of the assault. He returned to his vehicle at the end of the drinking session and fell asleep in the drivers’ seat.

The doors were unlocked and moments later Khun Rin awoke to find he was surrounded by three men who had entered his car. Two of the men held him down while the other hit him repeatedly over the head with a wooden stick.

At the end of the attack the men stole a 2 Baht weighted necklace with Buddha {edit libya 115: sic} Emulate worth over 20,000 Baht from around his neck and ran away. Descriptions of the three men are sketchy, however Police will do their best to find them and recover the necklace.

Descriptions of the three men are sketchy, however Police will do their best to find them and recover the necklace.

Highly unlikley they'll find anything, feel sorry for the bloke, i don't wear any gold now for 2 reasons, 1) everybody thinks yr loaded , 2) wouldn't want a simalar thing to happen to me.

Descriptions of the three men are sketchy, however Police will do their best to find them and recover the necklace.

Highly unlikley they'll find anything, feel sorry for the bloke, i don't wear any gold now for 2 reasons, 1) everybody thinks yr loaded , 2) wouldn't want a simalar thing to happen to me.

Brave barstewards are they not?

Perhaps getting a taxi home rather than getting totally pissed and falling asleep at the drivers wheel would have been an idea too. Perhaps it was lucky he got mugged, he might have fell asleep once he'd started driving and killed someone otherwise. Not much sympathy I'm afraid.