7-11 / Familymart Stores

I see most of the 7/11 and FamilyMart Stores doing a good Business, as there are always "Shoppers" inside !

I would like to get a Franchise License for one of these, as I have seen a good Location to "run" successfully a 7/11 - just oposit of a well frequented FamilyMart !

Anyone has an Advice how to apply ?

I see most of the 7/11 and FamilyMart Stores doing a good Business, as there are always "Shoppers" inside !

I would like to get a Franchise License for one of these, as I have seen a good Location to "run" successfully a 7/11 - just oposit of a well frequented FamilyMart !

Anyone has an Advice how to apply ?

The 7/11 does not accept or approve applications from foreigners. Not sure about Family Mart. Most of these stores make around 40K owners discretionary cash per month.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Dear Vertigo,

Please d your homework first before rushing into acquiring any franchise or "ready-made" businesses. Also do not necessary trust brokers who are in the business of selling businesses as most of them at the end are only interested in acquring their sales commissions in closing the deal. Always apply your own diligence.

With regards to the seven-eleven minimart/convenience businesses, many franchisees have been complaining recently that they are always not provided or recommended with the best locations plus in not only a few months being in operation, they find another similar store by the same master franchisee a few metres away. Coupled with the royalty fees and compulsory marketing contributions and the actual profit margins, you will be surprised that your monthly nett profits are very minimal plus the return on your investments(ROI) is very minimal. If you carefully look around and study the market, you will find other ventures that could be more lucrative or even better spend some time studying the market and find niches that have not been tried.

It is also good for you to check out companies like Sunbelt, Business Mission Asia, TBA etc and see what they have to offer plus also ask them questions but still do your own due diligence at the end of the day.

best of luck.

for what its worth - i go out of my way to patronize 711 and avoid family mart.

more 711s

cleaner

always well stocked

have change on hand

competent staff

list is seemingly endless imo

ps: i think the margins are razor thin just like all thai businesses.

for what its worth - i go out of my way to patronize 711 and avoid family mart.

more 711s

cleaner

always well stocked

have change on hand

competent staff

list is seemingly endless imo

ps: i think the margins are razor thin just like all thai businesses.

FamilyMart takes 7-11 to the cleaners - in Japan. It's a Japanese company.

One of their shops in BKK, near my place, resembles nothing of that.