Parts sourcing

Farangwithaplan

I would like to find a shop or shops that have the following parts.

• Electronics enclosures with a battery (9v) compartment. I would like to battery compartment to have a separate access door so the main enclosure can be closed off with screws.
  • A range of robust limit switches. I am looking for something that is a little more heavy duty than what I normally see sold for home made 3d printers and the like. But I don't need to go to industrial grade that could be bought at places like SMC or the like. https://www.smcelectric.com/limit-switches/
  • Some presheathed 3 core and 4 core wiring suitable for electronics. I also want to find termination boots (not sure of the proper term) for where cabling meets things like limit switches. I want a step up from just heat shrink wrap to give the product a bit more of a polished look.

I am sure these things can be found online but I would like to go to a shop front and physically touch and feel what range of compartments especially are available. I have walked around the Ban Mo electronics mall near Yaowarat a couple of times but haven't seen a range of enclosures.

Any ideas on the points above would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:
  • Electronics enclosures with a battery (9v) compartment. I would like to battery compartment to have a separate access door so the main enclosure can be closed off with screws.
12 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

have walked around the Ban Mo electronics mall near Yaowarat

NPE/Nathapong have these, the enclosures with battery compartment.  And the (micro) switches too.

You can find this store here and there just google and look at the map, and if you just walked around the corner in Ban Mo you have had found NPE which is along the water between Ban Mor and the Grand Palace/Wat Pho area.

If you are around Ban Mor, do look at the Old Siam plaza too, many Amorn stores which surprisingly have items they even don't know they have had.

• Thanks 1