Custom Made Insoles - Bangkok

VT2020

Hi all,

I used to be able to use 'Footcontrol' via a chiropractor that I've seen since 2010-ish. 

I've just found out that 'Footcontrol' will no longer supply custom made insoles since the guys that making it is leaving Thailand. I've gone to Verasu's Fit for feet to get insoles made but unfortunately my chiropractor said that they didnt do it properly.

I am advised to wear these daily to fix flat feet and my gait. 

Do you happen to know any alternatives to Footcontrol? 

Replies or PM's appreciated 

Cheers

I've just been swimming in the same pond lately, so have a fair amount of info.... But I should preface this by saying, NONE of these vendors (as yet) have I ever had prepare a custom insole for me.... So I can only say what they claim and offer, not how well done they are.

1. FitforFeet has locations in the Verasu store on Wireless Road and even at the ICON-Siam Mall, along with a Lad Prao location. A year or two ago, I emailed FitforFeet via their website asking if they could do larger size insoles, and got an answer back saying 13 was their max, so I never pursued it with them.

But the other week, the wife and I were at ICON Siam and got to talking with the FitforFeet rep there (they have an area inside the Siam Takashimaya department store), and he assured me that they could do larger sizes and the people answering their website emails often give out wrong info. They have several different insole models available, with the typical price around 6,400 baht. They also use a computerized pad that you walk on to take the measurements for preparing their insoles, FWTW. For example, even though they took my measurements at ICON Siam, the rep assured me all I'd need to do now was go to another location closer to my home, and they'll be able to pull up my measurement details in their system.

2. Also at ICON Siam, we came across another shop that does custom made insoles called Foot Clinic by Talon. They have a foot doctor at the ICON Siam location on various days who does evaluations and recommendations. But if you want them to prepare a custom insole for you, apparently you need to go on a Saturday to their foot clinic in the Rama 2 area. They said it can take a month or more after measuring, because the insoles are made in Europe before being returned here. The price they quoted was about 5800 baht.

3. Then lately, just out and around, I spotted an advertisement near the Phrom Phong BTS station for a place called Bangkok Advanced Clinics about a block into Suk Soi 24 on a side soi there that advertises custom insoles and says they have an EN speaking phone line. I haven't gotten around yet to calling them to inquire about price, timing or any other details.

4. There's another place in BKK that I know even less about, but has been mentioned here not long back in some other thread... called OttoBock. They're really more of a general medical orthotics company with many products, but those apparently do include insoles. Likely very expensive, but probably also very professional.  Their website is a mess for some reason, but here's their basic info:

2085653307_OttoBockTHOrthotics.jpg.33bbdbe2e6beae77355d63017ef42c24.jpg