Big Mouth Forum Members

cessnock

I expect to get a bit of abuse after posting this.....lol :D

As you will notice, I havent been a member of Thai visa for very long, but I have noticed anger and arrogance is very common among certain members. Have you noticed this? Whats the reason? Are they sitting at home with their TG`s bored? TG got a headache? TV crap? Lets pick on someone!! Hide behind their PC and give abuse....great fun....not!!

The abuse and piss taking some people take when they post a question is an absolute disgrace, there is no need for it. These abusers or should I say "Bullies" will drive people away from this great informative site. That`s not fair!!

The annoying thing is their replies normaly have nothing to do with the original question, so why bother answering. The moderators warn them, but still they cant keep their traps shut.

Its about time these people were kicked off Thai visa and told to find other ways of dealing with their frustration and anger. Therapy or anger management might help :D

Just my pennies worth

Cessnock :o

post-43257-1175652172_thumb.jpg

Whilst your observations maybe true, i don't think we need a thread about it...

My crystal ball tells me this is gunna go down the pan pretty quickly, so being a super hero vampire troll-slayer i am gunna close this thread before it turns into a flame-fest.

Point noted however