Ot Massage - Open In The Day?

mallmagician

O.T. as in the place near the railway station where also Pandora is?

Then I don't know. :o But familiar with the place because there's a really good 'taam sang' made to order place in front of it, AND one with lots of parking space around. :D

Then I don't know. :D But familiar with the place because there's a really good 'taam sang' made to order place in front of it, AND one with lots of parking space around. :D

dont they work Over Time there? :o

Then I don't know. :D But familiar with the place because there's a really good 'taam sang' made to order place in front of it, AND one with lots of parking space around. :D

dont they work Over Time there? :o

:D

but I read OT as "over the top" :D

Is it open during the day?

Also, my apologies to those that responded to my magicians post. Its still in the works, just been mega busy with a guest from England.

Cheers

Phil

Interesting a google search for OT massage chiang mai turns up

1. At 1stop chiang mai: OT massage: is a dirty massage place where you can select from a good choice of young ladies with skilful hands. They are good at giving you a flirtatious and sensual oil rub down (600b all incl.), but draw the line at sex.

2. Under fabric & cloth at chiangmaiinfo.com is

O.T. Traditional Thai Massage & Karaoke, 302665-6. Charoen Muang Bazaar 459/100 Charoen Muang Rd., T. Wat Ket, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50000. Fax: 302396 ...

3. O.T. Traditionnal Thai Massage

459/100 Charoenmuang Rd., T. Watgate, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50000

tel.: +66 (0)53 302 665-6 - fax: +66 (0)53 302 396

So the tel number’s confirmed give em a ring. Let us know what the fabric & cloth are like, plus whether the girls are still young with skilful hands. Now it’s few years since I’ve been down there & I wonder if the joint is still heavily “manned” by Lisu gals from Phrao? I used to know a few of them well from the village.

Is it open during the day?

Also, my apologies to those that responded to my magicians post. Its still in the works, just been mega busy with a guest from England.

Cheers

Phil

Interesting a google search for OT massage chiang mai turns up

1. At 1stop chiang mai: OT massage: is a dirty massage place where you can select from a good choice of young ladies with skilful hands. They are good at giving you a flirtatious and sensual oil rub down (600b all incl.), but draw the line at sex.

2. Under fabric & cloth at chiangmaiinfo.com is

O.T. Traditional Thai Massage & Karaoke, 302665-6. Charoen Muang Bazaar 459/100 Charoen Muang Rd., T. Wat Ket, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50000. Fax: 302396 ...

3. O.T. Traditionnal Thai Massage

459/100 Charoenmuang Rd., T. Watgate, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50000

tel.: +66 (0)53 302 665-6 - fax: +66 (0)53 302 396

So the tel number’s confirmed give em a ring. Let us know what the fabric & cloth are like, plus whether the girls are still young with skilful hands. Now it’s few years since I’ve been down there & I wonder if the joint is still heavily “manned” by Lisu gals from Phrao? I used to know a few of them well from the village.

it is indeed a massage plus kind of place with a fishbowl to select women. There does seem to be some decent massage technique from a few of the girls but if its therapy he is after then probably not the best place.

I think they are open at 9 or 10 am maybe. Definitely by noon.

So many places better than OT in this town...

Sometimes walking around, one could get the impression there are more massage/spa places and coffee shops per capita, than any other place on earth.

OT is definitely old school with the fishbowl, and the locale is more than a little seedy, IMHO.

I have a place a block from my apt., a 5 story bldg.; they send these gals out all over town to hotels as fill-ins.

2 hr traditional Thai massage, done right, by true pros- 200 B.

:o:D

Edited by mcgriffith

So many places better than OT in this town...

Sometimes walking around, one could get the impression there are more massage/spa places and coffee shops per capita, than any other place on earth.

OT is definitely old school with the fishbowl, and the locale is more than a little seedy, IMHO.

I have a place a block from my apt., a 5 story bldg.; they send these gals out all over town to hotels as fill-ins.

2 hr traditional Thai massage, done right, by true pros- 200 B.

:o:D

thats a good price. where is this place????

My fave massage in Chiang Mai was Huay Kaew Massage, it´s on that road, right across the street from Hillside 4, yellow sign. I think it´s 300 baht for a 2 hour massage, and it has no funny sex business going on.

When I had back pain I told them about it and I wanted extra massage there, and had them put some of that eucaliptus cream they use for foot massage on it, and when I was really bad I´d bring some anti inflammatory cream from the pharmacy for them to use. Great massage and very friendly place. It´s open from around 11am and close around 11-12pm.

-Biggi from Iceland

Edited by keyser