Home stay report by landlord

yes and in 24 HOURS
she can report through immigration APP Section 38 APP or can visit your locality immigration office with her ID card copy house registration Copy , your passport copy , arrival card copy and tourist visa / on Arrival copy on passport.

Edited by david143

nah came back to thailand yesterday, but today im in pattaya and forgot passport its at house quite far out the city, so Im thinking monday. Its no prob in Jomtien last time i forgot it at all, went there and they said no problem you can do anytime, up to 1 year no fine.

• Like 1

Just now, DrJack54 said:

OP,  What visa or extension are you on?

Many people not bother with tm30 unless they have reason to attend immigration.

I never bothered in past, then got it once cuz when extending officer send me us to do it.

Got Non O 1 year ext

1 minute ago, Xaos said:

I never bothered in past, then got it once cuz when extending officer send me us to do it.

Got Non O 1 year ext

Personally I would maybe do one just prior to attending imm for your next 12 month extension.. Before that I wouldn't do any.

15 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Personally I would maybe do one just prior to attending imm for your next 12 month extension.. Before that I wouldn't do any.

yeh got one already, but went holiday so supposed to do again, tho passport not on me, will go on monday no worries