Taiwanese smugglers didn't use their noodle.....15 kilos of heroin found in their Mama!

webfact

Taiwanese smugglers didn't use their noodle.....15 kilos of heroin found in their Mama!

6pm.jpg

Thai police and drug officers announced the arrest of two Taiwanese men trying to smuggle 15 kilograms of heroin back to their home country through Suvarnabhumi airport.

Arrested were Li Chun-Hui and Li Ching-Pin, both 39. 

The Thai police were acting on a tip off from their counterparts in Taiwan that a drug gang was at work.

The heroin was found concealed in instant Mama noodles and talcum powder tins. 

The mules are believed to be part of a larger gang. Police expect more arrests soon including Thais. 

Source: INN

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-04

5 hours ago, Ventenio said:

I play an online detective and read books......It all started in the morning of November 11th, 2009 when I followed a suspicious noodle buyer.   It turned out he was carrying 103 kg but I got cornered by 100 of his bodyguards.  They luckily escaped my ninja skills into a deep tunnel that runs to Burma.  I followed them for 11 days and triangulated their HQ deep in the jungles before building my fortress out of mud and rock.  After 10-years of fighting and 900,000,000 homemade bullets, I crawled 100 kms to safety after being bitten by some crazy bats from Wuhan.  I then notified the secret police who were able to trace my numerous markers to a few mules at the airport.  

the real story is always better.

and this is just the beginning.....now I'm in Wuhan!!!!  

WOW !!!!!!  How much of that stuff did you swallow ??????

• Sad 1