non- imm to marriage visa

i have just recently (dec. 27th 2019) finished applying from no-imm to marraiage visa....all documents were excepted at my local immigration office...my question is the timeline that i understand is 30 days to receive back the visa,but as you can see its stamped for March 10th. also my 90 day reporting has changed to the March date from Feb. 09th....is this normal for the change in 90 day reporting and waiting over two months to receive the marriage visa?

IMG_20200204_130436_1.jpg

Edited by comfortablynumb54
wrong date

Yes, the 90 day report is reset by a first application for an extension (not subsequent ones unless Extension type is changed) . You have been given a months extension, while the application for a 12 month marriage extension is sent to regional office for approval. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You applied for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai not a visa.

When the 30 days for the report back date starts depends upon the office where your apply. Every office here in Isaan starts the 30 days from the date your current permit to stay date ends.

The approval will be done by Immigration division 4 in Khon Kaen. It may be approved earlier that the 10th of March. You will have to check with Sakon Nakhon immigration to find out if it has been approved.

You can travel within the country without any restrictions up to the report back date. 

If you wanted to leave the country you would need a re-entry permit for the under consideration period that would be valid until your report back date.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, comfortablynumb54 said:

okay thanks Joe.......would it be possible to get another extension as i mentioned i have family coming on march 2nd in the south?

You have not gotten any extension yet. All you have now is a under consideration stamp that allows you to stay until your extension application is approved.

All you can do now is go to immigration and ask if your extension has been approved yet and explain to them them you situation. They might be able to contact Division 4 to get the approval expected.

• Like 2