Receipt for TM 30 online

Previously I submitted my Tm30 by post and always got a receipt from Immigration.

Today I arrived back in Thailand and submitted my TM 30 online.I filled out all the info with exception of scanning passport photo and when I clicked send it said it was submitted succesfully.Why was I not automatically sent a receipt or will I have to go send it by post again?

Hopefully Joe or some savvy Tech guy can help me.

many thanks

7 hours ago, billypla said:

Today I arrived back in Thailand and submitted my TM 30 online.  I filled out all the info with exception of scanning passport photo and when I clicked send it said it was submitted successfully.  Why was I not automatically sent a receipt or will I have to go send it by post again?

I am somewhat confused by what you wrote. 

I think you mean that you registered on the IO TM 30 website, and that the website confirmed that your application was successfully received.  Normally you will then get an e-mail somewhere between 5 minutes and 5 working days later, providing you with the username:password to access the site and actually file your TM30s.

When you do not receive response within 5 working-days, your application was incomplete/incorrect and therefore rejected (but you will not be notified in case of rejection).  And you would have to re-register.

>> Just PM me if you are interested to receive a comprehensive step-by-step instruction on how to register on the IO TM30 website and subsequently file your TM30s.

To already answer your question re a receipt > That is not foreseen when filing TM30s on-line but you can make a screenshot of your filing being successfully uploaded in the IO TM30 database.

4 hours ago, billypla said:

Hi Peter,

Yes I already registered successfully but when I try to complete form online I get stuck on scanning the passport.I do not know what I am doing wrong.Any tips?

You only need to upload a copy of your passport for the registration.

Not needed to do the report.