Tm30 weekend

Hi I need to go to Bangkok and stay in a hotel on a Thursday night and Friday night and will return to my home late Saturday evening the immigration office will be closed Saturday and Sunday can I do the tm30 on the Monday or will I get fined

Ps I have no Internet access so have to do in person

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, phka said:

Accually I need to make 6 seperate trips to Bangkok so I will need to submit 6 tm30s on my return each time I guess

Not all immigration offices require a report every time you travel within the country.

Will you be staying in hotels that will be doing TM30 reports? If not you do not need to worry about doing them.

28 minutes ago, phka said:

Accually I need to make 6 seperate trips to Bangkok so I will need to submit 6 tm30s on my return each time I guess

When you go to your Immigration office to file the first TM30 you will find out whether they require it for travel inside Thailand. You will get better answers if you tell us which immigration office you are using.

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not all immigration offices require a report every time you travel within the country.

Will you be staying in hotels that will be doing TM30 reports? If not you do not need to worry about doing them.

Yes hotel each time

I think. Its best to do the tm30 each time no matter what the io says as they could change their mind after, or 1 officer might say no need but another might say needed, then I will be fined. 

As the io in phuket once  said "better if you do" 

I agree with most posts have to file tm30 every time. But I can't understand why this information is on Thai immigration gov sites then all would be clear. Instead of here say. Also how is this done on line. I have done 90day report on line OK but is this the Same site 

Edited by docspinoff

2 minutes ago, docspinoff said:

I agree with most posts have to file tm30 every time. But I can't understand why this information is on Thai immigration gov sites then all would be clear. Instead of here say. 

It depends which imm office you deal with. I have been in bkk 7 years and travel within and outside of Thai a LOT. Never done a tm30. Granted CW started to enforce this but that lasted only few months.

I don't think the OP stated which office. He would have received much better information if had.