Medical certificate

I am posting this again because most of the TV members queried my immigtration status instead of giving me some advice.

I lost my PR status because I Lost  my PR white book

My post 

Im getting on for ninety and I dont think I can make it to Hua Hin immigration to extend my marriage visa.

I have been hospitalised 3 times in the last six months. My wife just has a serious heart attack and she cant come with me. I am severely disabled

with spinal stenosis, so cant sign anything and I need oxygen quite ofter for a serious lung disease. I cant stand up and need my wheel chair. I am also deaf. I  have cancer and serious heart problems too.

I can get a medical certificate from my doctor  at bangkok hospital. I can also provide photos of my home hospital bed and oxygen concentrator.

I gather the certicate is valid for three months. I can send a freind to immigration with the certificate, Will I have any problems? When would I need to produce the certificate. Would immigration need any other documents besides my passsport. I can only get worse so presumambly I will have to get a new certificate every 3 months. 

Chin up mate, be strong, even immigration officers can sometimes show a bit of compassion.

Make sure you get the doctors certificate, and write a letter authorizing your friend to do the extension on your behalf, then you should be ok.

Best of luck mate,.

I wish you the very best and if anyone is qualified to give advice on this matter, it is Colin.

This is something that does concern me as we all get older and are not in our native country. This gentleman's future will be left to the whim of an immigration officer. I suspect they won't have any compassion as they see everything in black & white only, and if there isn't money to be made, why would they help.

This is one case where an agent would be invaluable.

Good luck Sir.

Your friend will need authorization form you to apply for the extension.

A medical certificate may be needed for you wife since her presence is also needed to apply for the extension.

He should go to immigration with the authorization and medical certificates and explain the situation to them to get the required forms and etc needed for the application.

That will include the statement that needs to be completed and signed by both of you.

I think immigration will help you out.

In short, Gamini, when a person is severely disabled, as you describe yourself, the immigration service can come to your home, provided, of course, that you have a medical certificate from your doctors, that your friend can send them and you have your complete file.
In my club, we had this case 2 or 3 years ago, and immigration employees went to this person's home.
Beware, if you are seen moving outside your home, you risk big, very big.
Don't take immigration for an idiot.

16 hours ago, sirocco said:

In short, Gamini, when a person is severely disabled, as you describe yourself, the immigration service can come to your home, provided, of course, that you have a medical certificate from your doctors, that your friend can send them and you have your complete file.
In my club, we had this case 2 or 3 years ago, and immigration employees went to this person's home.
Beware, if you are seen moving outside your home, you risk big, very big.
Don't take immigration for an idiot.

thanks very much