which passport to use for my son

hello looking for advice ..im an english man married to a thai i have a 2 year old son who has a British passport and a thai pasport ..we are going to france  soon which passport should i use to leave and enter france ..anf which should i use for rentry..as on the booking they will ask for pasport number i would have thought out on his English that way doesn't need a visa for entry into europe and his thai for return   has anyone done this any help is appreciated tks  

He would depart Thailand showing his his Thai passport and enter France using his UK passport. Then enter Thailand using his Thai passport when he returns.

The airline may want to see to both passport at check in to verify he can enter France without a visa.

• Like 2

Yeah.

• Exit Thailand on Thai PP
  • Enter France on UK PP
  • Exit France on UK PP
  • Enter Thailand on Thai PP

People do it all the time, for booking, if they need a PP number use the UK and and show that PP on check-in.

At immigration either end only ever show one passport, immigration officers the world over seem to go into shock when presented with a person holding multiple nationalities.