Buttigieg to drop out of Democratic nomination race day after big Biden win

webfact

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No. The panic is about nominating someone that can easily be demonized as a commie and thus easily beaten. 

As i have said before to the above claim Sanders can also do some painting, he is no wilting violet, and He will bring the game to trump, as opposed to Biden's "malarkey" strategy of attack. 

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

As i have said before to the above claim Sanders can also do some painting, he is no wilting violet, and He will bring the game to trump, as opposed to Biden's "malarkey" strategy of attack. 

Yeah and the majority of Americans won't be listening to Bernie's painting because he will be successfully demonized as a red by the 45 machine which BTW has boatloads of money. I deal in reality. The USA is a center right country and will elect a center left president at best. Any republican candidate especially an incumbent has a built in structural advantage due to the electoral college and minority and poverty voter suppression. Nominating Bernie who hasn't even been a great senator is simply not worth the risk. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. The panic is about nominating someone that can easily be demonized as a commie and thus easily beaten. 

I think that's disingenuous. The panic is what rich white democrats feel towards their own financial well being. That's why they like Warren, because they know her progressivism is all fake.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:43 AM, Tug said:

You do see who’s running on the republican side don’t you lol Pete gave it a respectable try and he is certainly smarter coherent and honest than the present occupant of the White house

Unfortunately the electorate in many countries don't give a hoot about smart, coherent or

honest candidates.

Nationalistic soundbites seem to be what the majority want ????

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah and the majority of Americans won't be listening to Bernie's painting because he will be successfully demonized as a red by the 45 machine which BTW has boatloads of money. I deal in reality. The USA is a center right country and will elect a center left president at best. Any republican candidate especially an incumbent has a built in structural advantage due to the electoral college and minority and poverty voter suppression. Nominating Bernie who hasn't even been a great senator is simply not worth the risk. 

IMO it is a chicken and egg question. Is the political agenda   centrist because the people are centrist or are the people behaving  centrist because because the political agenda centrist? 

I propose the people see where a centrist agent has gotten them. 

The middle class that supported this agenda has being destroyed, and I am of the opinion that that the people are looking for something different, Case and point trump.

Anyway the only poll that counts is the one where the people vote. So far Sanders has won Three and Biden one . In one and a half  hrs we will have a better picture.   

20 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Sanders has won Three and Biden one . In one and a half  hrs we will have a better picture.   

Biden will grab the nomination. Even if Sanders has the voters. Once again instead of running on principles the Dems will favor the machine. Just like HRC the Dems will dare Americans to vote for Trump.

Trump will win it despite many disenchanted with last four years. Biden or Sanders.

4 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Jingthing - the President's name is Donald Trump not 45. Trump is only three more characters than 45. Use it. I don't know if it's laziness, an attempt to be dank or some woke capitulation in not speaking or writing his name but it's stupid.

You are aware they have an ignore feature on this site. It works great to mute certain people, just saying. No need to get aggravated or start internet fights with trolls.