Klobuchar, Buttigieg to back Biden at rally in Super Tuesday state of Texas

webfact

4 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:
6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

45 has shown signs of significant mental deterioration himself. 

I believe the only reason he hasn't yet been Article 25'd is, you know, Pence. Damn clever insurance policy I have to say.

Funny thing is Trump's people have been wanting him to jettison Pence and bring on Nikki Haley.  That would be a shrewd move.  If Biden wins the nomination, Trump may do just that. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Misty said:

The national polls definitely say either could beat Trump.  But friends and family in the swing states I hail from seem to prefer Biden, then Trump, but aren't interested in Bernie.  If the electoral college comes into play again, Biden may be the better choice to beat Trump.  Biden would likely carry the downticket with these voters too. Not sure about Bernie's ability to flip the Senate.

More importantly is the swing States polls that also show Biden will defeat trump.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/general_election/

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Funny thing is Trump's people have been wanting him to jettison Pence and bring on Nikki Haley.  That would be a shrewd move.  If Biden wins the nomination, Trump may do just that. 

Yes, that would be a scary move for democrats. I've heard analysis that if 45 can get only 12 percent of the black vote, he'll be impossible to beat. If anyone doesn't understand the importance of the black vote, that number should be a wake up call. However, by dumping Pence, wouldn't that be seen as a betrayal to 45's white evangelical base? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Yes that would be very clever, I agree. But I am not too worried as his history of people choices speaks for itself. 

Edited by earlinclaifornia
spelling

21 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Wonder what plum posts Buttigieg and Klobuchar were promised for their co-operation.

To live in a country without 45 as president.

Amy already has a great job. 

Pete does need one now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

If wants to pick the canidate who is the mose intelligent and not worry about an electorial choice. I support Yang for VP

I don't think Yang is a VP type. It's  loyalty yes man job. Biden won't get behind his guaranteed income idea. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't think Yang is a VP type. It's  loyalty yes man job. Biden won't get behind his guaranteed income idea. 

It's ok.....Old Joe won't be able to understand the "guaranteed income idea" anyway, so Yang can just carry on pushing the idea till he (Yang) is ready to run for pres again. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

To live in a country without 45 as president.

Amy already has a great job. 

Pete does need one now. 

Pete will be ok....his husband will take care of him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Based upon what evidence?

9 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:
1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Based upon what evidence?

Oh I don't know.  Why don't you just Google "Trump Pence Nikki Haley" and see for yourself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, that would be a scary move for democrats. I've heard analysis that if 45 can get only 12 percent of the black vote, he'll be impossible to beat. If anyone doesn't understand the importance of the black vote, that number should be a wake up call. However, by dumping Pence, wouldn't that be seen as a betrayal to 45's white evangelical base? 

Pence isn't going anywhere