Savannakhet denied

Savannakhet tourist visa was denied yesterday. I have 1 previous tourist visa from Voentian. There was a Brazillian guy behind me with 3 tourist visa who was accepted.

After he told me that he was denied previous day. He was trying his luck and worked out. Of maybe they want to see your actually coming here for tourism. I.e staying more than a night before appliny for thai visa. What to do.?

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Had you been in Thailand for more than 90 days within the past 6 months. They deny them for that reason.

1. Is this only usually at land crossings or airports as well?

2. If you left Thailand 6 months ago and then return to Bangkok airport with a new tourist Visa (from London) - Then no matter how many previous tourist visa's then this pretty much ensures that you should be OK to enter?

3. And presumably as in the example above if you enter with a Multiple Entry Tourist Visa which will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue - Hence when exiting Thailand and re-entering on this visa this will not cause any problem due to this rule

16 minutes ago, Maxwadd said:

Who oh why do you guys keep putting up with all this IO shenanigans? 

In 1996 I could feel that I wasn't respected or wanted in Thailand back then and so I took the hint n go elsewhere where I do get respect

Nothing in this topic is about immigration offices or officers. The OP was applying for a tourist visa at a consulate.