what is "Personnel Data form" O-A visa requirement?

Hi.

Getting the paper work prepared to apply for a Non immigrant O-A visa here in the U.S.

Have everything, just need verification with this info Thai Consulate requested from their website.

Three complete personnel data forms”.

Are they asking for the “Additional Application Form for Non-Immigrant O-A (long Stay)"?

Have this. I emailed this (Q) to the Thai Consulate in my city but have not (so far) received a response from them.

Thanks.

They could be referring to the police report, medical report and bank statements, on there web site there should be a link to click to bring up the required forms, if this is what they are talking about, got mine four years ago so things might have changed since then

Without knowing which embassy or consulate you are applying at it could have another name.

Here is one that they call an additional application form that is just additional info about you.

http://thaiembdc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Additional-Application-Form-For-Non-Immigrant-O-A-Long-Stay-Only.pdf

And another one called personal data form but the heading is the same as the one above.

https://www.thaicgny.com/app/download/755577772/personal.pdf

It is listed as a requirement in the US and is downloadable from the Embassy and consulates with their application forms package. 

As an aside you must use the forms that are available at which ever entity you are going to you to make an application.  Another example of Thai fiefdoms at work, they all want their forms exclusively 

My application to the New York Consulate was rejected when I used an updated form previously submitted and accepted at the Embassy in DC 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This comes from the Thai Consulate New York. The link from Ubonjoe for New York matches the same document I stated in my post.  Thanks.

@Langsuan ManWill be using the same NYC consulate. Did they allow you to resubmit the correct document without paying another $200.00 fee?