German Club

Rajah

Does anybody know if there's a German club or something like that in Pattaya? (I don't mean German bars or restaurants.) If yes, where is it located? Thanks.

Up in Naklua, there is a club run by a guy called Rene.

3 gorgeous girls going by the name of Yvette, Mimi, and Maria are working there most nights.

There is a freelancer called Michelle who is often there.

Its a great night except when a couple of locals turn up called Gruber and Herr Flick.

Its just on the right hand side immediately behind the painting of the Madonna with the big boobies.

Hope that helps :o

Does anybody know if there's a German club or something like that in Pattaya? (I don't mean German bars or restaurants.) If yes, where is it located? Thanks.

3 gorgeous girls going by the name of Yvette, Mimi, and Maria are working there most nights.

Its a great night except when a couple of locals turn up called Gruber and Herr Flick.

Its just on the right hand side immediately behind the painting of the Madonna with the big boobies.

Thats ####ing classic mate!

:D:D

Edited by markr

Best ever!!!, what was the name of Herr Flicks secretary ( big argument in the bar )

On a more helpfull note try the ex pats club at The Grand Sole Hotel, 2nd Rd,

Sunday, Sure they have one.

Regards 2 very gratefull ex RAF Pilots

Best ever!!!, what was the name of Herr Flicks secretary ( big argument in the bar )

Is that Fairfax and Carstairs??

Be careful Madame Fanny is watching you!!!

LEESEN very carefully, I weel say zis only once: ’Allo ’Allo is returning to the BBC for one last mission.

Now Gorden Kaye will be back as cafe owner René Artois {who it must be remembered , faked his own death and continued through the rest of the run playing his fictitious twin brother} and most of the original cast are expected to join him in a one-off reunion show. The shoot will take place in front of a live audience at Granada Studios in Manchester on March 22. In keeping with its slapstick tradition, producers have asked the audience to wear fancy dress.

Regards

Wow, we have a Member with split personality. For each brain cell one.

Wow, we have a Member with split personality. For each brain cell one.

Are you Stan Boardman?

On a more helpfull note try the ex pats club at The Grand Sole Hotel, 2nd Rd, Sunday,

not only a gut but a werry mutch ekstsellent rekommendäischon! zat iss of kourse... only in kase yew want to kommit suizeit und preffer to bee bored to deass.

:o

Morning Berty,

Herr (sic) name was HELGA..........

And which one of your regulars would best portray Gruber ?

Cheers

John

Who said there is no nationality bashing in TV? :o

The DACH club (Deutsch - Austria - Confoederatio Helvetica) meets every Sunday night at the Mini Golf Pub in Tappraya road. Subjects discussed gyrate around retirement issues, health problems and operas.

About as exiting as the German Expat club at the temple in South Pattaya Road but with less TV coverage...

I remember about 5 or 6 years ago watching another hillarious episode of Dr Ian's Around Town on Pattaya Mail News and he was reprting from somewhere called The Schnurrbart.

Not sure where it is/was but i seem to remember it being up near Laem Chabang Port somewhere. Im sure they had a German Expats club meeting there every week, however don't hold to much hope of this place still being around as in true Dr Ian style the Chang had been flowing and they couldn't even decide on what time it opened or closed!!

Anyone remember this classic episode?

The Schnurrbart was in Map Ta Put but sold to an Australian guy many years ago and renamed into Bill's Restaurant. Bill sold it to someone else two or three years later and it became the DD Pub. This venture was not really successful and the place is now closed for good.

A bit further down the (Sukhumvit) road is the Old Germany, also a meeting point for the local expat community. Expect to meet Germans as well there...

Good moaning, about the German club, Officer Crabtree was pissing by the the door when he heard a shat. His lips are soiled but you are clearly the the guilty potty because of the smoking goon! Great series should definitely bring it back!

Edited by mamanoodle

It took me a few seconds :D I was trying to picture on Naklua where you meant :D