Looking For Apartment With Kitchen Near Old City

heybruce

Does anyone know if there are apartments for rent in or near the old city that are reasonably large, 40 sq meters or more, and have a kitchen or kitchen area (at least a refrigerator and sink)? I can go with furnished or unfurnished. I know most people easily do without a kitchen, but there are times I don't want to go out to eat. And I know that there are lots of options a few kilometers out of town, but I like to be a short walk from the bars and restaurants and bars and markets and bars and other places (mostly bars) where I spend my free time. The only place I have found that fits this description is CM apartments, and their few big apartments are full. I'd like to keep the price under 10,000 a month, but will go higher for something really nice. By the way, I checked out Huay Kaew Residence and was not impressed; I thought it was overpriced.

Nothing? I know there are some accomodations off Thapae Road, are any of them apartments?

We are currently rebuilding a double shophouse, 5 stories. The choice was between a guesthouse and apartments; we went for the latter

It is intended to create 9 flats, modern and well decorated. One of them will be a nice penthouse. They will all be around 45sqm, or so

I expect the rental to be around 6/8000pm, but we wish to sell longer leases. Maybe there will be options of 1, 2 and 5 year leases, with appropriate discounts

the location is just outside the old city walls, in a quiet soi, 10 mins walking from Tha Pae gate etc

unfortunately, they will not be ready until the end of the year (probably), but if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Edited by BigFish

Nothing? I know there are some accomodations off Thapae Road, are any of them apartments?

We are currently rebuilding a double shophouse, 5 stories. The choice was between a guesthouse and apartments; we went for the latter

It is intended to create 9 flats, modern and well decorated. One of them will be a nice penthouse. They will all be around 45sqm, or so

I expect the rental to be around 6/8000pm, but we wish to sell longer leases. Maybe there will be options of 1, 2 and 5 year leases, with appropriate discounts

the location is just outside the old city walls, in a quiet soi, 10 mins walking from Tha Pae gate etc

unfortunately, they will not be ready until the end of the year (probably), but if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Looks like what I am looking for except for the date available. I gave my 30 day notice last week. I have done a lot of looking and found a nice place off Nimmanhemin and some less nice places closer to the old city. I'm not sure which I will go for. Thanks for the reply.

Looks like what I am looking for except for the date available. I gave my 30 day notice last week. I have done a lot of looking and found a nice place off Nimmanhemin and some less nice places closer to the old city. I'm not sure which I will go for. Thanks for the reply.

Heybruce, did you look at the 'PT Place Apartments' off of Nimmanhemin Rd ( Soi 2 ) ?. They look interesting, just wondering if you did and if you have an opinion ..

thanks,

wallyc