Winona Ryder comes to defense of ex-Johnny Depp

snoop1130

Winona Ryder comes to defense of ex-Johnny Depp

By KEVIN KAYHART

gf.PNG

Winona Ryder defended ex-fiance Johnny Depp's character during her legal declaration in his defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard

Johnny Depp got some moral and legal support from an old flame in his defamation case in Virginia against ex-wife Amber Heard.

Winona Ryder, who was engaged to Depp during their four-year courtship, came to the defense of the Pirates Of The Caribbean star by filing a declaration claiming she found it hard to believe he would ever commit an act of domestic violence. 

'I do not want to call anyone a liar but from my experience of Johnny, it is impossible to believe that such horrific allegations are true,' she said during her legal declaration that was obtained by The Blast. 

'I find it extremely upsetting knowing him as I do.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8107383/Winona-Ryder-defends-ex-Johnny-Depp-against-abuse-claims-defamation-lawsuit-against-Amber-Heard.html

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Good for her.

I don't believe Amber either.

But it's always comforting to see the the rich and famous (and handsome) get the same old lies told about them by former partners after it's ended. Odd that many women just can't let a relationship go, and carry on their vindictive tales of woe for the rest of their lives.

It is all about control.

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Good for her.

But it's always comforting to see the the rich and famous (and handsome) get the same old lies told about them by former partners after it's ended. Odd that many women just can't let a relationship go, and carry on their vindictive tales of woe for the rest of their lives.

...walk the plank..both of them.

44 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is a bold thing, for a woman to actually come out, and defend a man against charges of hurting, raping, harassing or otherwise offending a woman, these days. The world seems less sympathetic toward men, than at any time in memory. Me too, while it has it reasons, and has probably done some good, has created a divide between men and woman that seems overwhelming. Men like Weinstein and Epstein (the one who did not kill himself) deserve every bit of pain and punishment that can be thrown at them. But it has degenerated to the point where I do not even know a single man in the US who is dating anymore. Some have gone two years without any TLC. It is an abominable situation, and makes one very grateful to live in a land where women know how to manifest the dignity within femininity, and actually enjoy being real women. 

Here, here!! I agree.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Some have gone two years without any TLC. It is an abominable situation, and makes one very grateful to live in a land where women know how to manifest the dignity within femininity, and actually enjoy being real women. 

Not bothered about their femininity .............. but am concerned about hanging onto my house (already gone), pension, savings and avoiding jail.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Some have gone two years without any TLC. It is an abominable situation,

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

But it has degenerated to the point where I do not even know a single man in the US who is dating anymore. Some have gone two years without any TLC. It is an abominable situation, and makes one very grateful to live in a land where women know how to manifest the dignity within femininity, and actually enjoy being real women. 

Welcome to clown world.  They've probably gone without a whole lot longer than they let on.  Not that they're missing out, dating in the USA is a complete joke these days.  But let's be honest, Thai-farang relationships almost always have a $$$$ angle at play anyhow

31 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Welcome to clown world.  They've probably gone without a whole lot longer than they let on.  Not that they're missing out, dating in the USA is a complete joke these days.  But let's be honest, Thai-farang relationships almost always have a $$$$ angle at play anyhow

No, let's be honest, farang-farang relationships almost always have a $$$$ angle at play anyhow. It does not matter where you are. Women want financial security, and dating is expensive. The biggest difference, is here you have an approximate dollar figure, going in. There you do not. Three expensive dates, five, seven? Gifts and prizes? Trips? Cars? Apartments? It is always about money, unless you are under 25 and very good looking. Let's be real about this. It is all so much more honest, and up front here, and the "fortune" that is put on the "ultimate prize" is far more reasonable here. Back there it is insane. The whole dating and relationship scene back there is silly, annoying, desperate, inane, and dumb. And lastly, why on earth would I want to date a woman who is more masculine, than I am? 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

Recorded phone calls have surfaced where Amber Heard admitted she was the one who committed domestic violence on Johnny Depp.

That he even needs to enlist Winona Ryder still shows how biased the courts are against men.

"EXCLUSIVE: 'I can't promise I won't get physical again, I get so mad I lose it.' LISTEN as Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' ex-husband Johnny Depp and pelting him with pots, pans and vases in explosive audio confession"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7947733/Amber-Heard-admits-hitting-ex-husband-Johnny-Depp-pelting-pots-pans-tape.html

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is a bold thing, for a woman to actually come out, and defend a man against charges of hurting, raping, harassing or otherwise offending a woman, these days. The world seems less sympathetic toward men, than at any time in memory. Me too, while it has it reasons, and has probably done some good, has created a divide between men and woman that seems overwhelming. Men like Weinstein and Epstein (the one who did not kill himself) deserve every bit of pain and punishment that can be thrown at them. But it has degenerated to the point where I do not even know a single man in the US who is dating anymore. Some have gone two years without any TLC. It is an abominable situation, and makes one very grateful to live in a land where women know how to manifest the dignity within femininity, and actually enjoy being real women. 

Where is that green throw up emoji ??  Myopic thinking.  Maybe you should meet a few more socially well adapted people under 65 who actually live in the US?

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No, let's be honest, farang-farang relationships almost always have a $$$$ angle at play anyhow. 

Not really.  Google "Jeremy Meeks" and get back to me. If you're good looking you could be an attractive heroin addict and still do alright. 

23 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The biggest difference, is here you have an approximate dollar figure, going in. There you do not. Three expensive dates, five, seven? Gifts and prizes? Trips? Cars? Apartments? It is always about money, unless you are under 25 and very good looking. Let's be real about this. It is all so much more honest, and up front here, and the "fortune" that is put on the "ultimate prize" is far more reasonable here. Back there it is insane. The whole dating and relationship scene back there is silly, annoying, desperate, inane, and dumb. And lastly, why on earth would I want to date a woman who is more masculine, than I am? 

Yup, USA sucks when it comes to this stuff.  Thailand makes it easier to pay for it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, amykat said:

Where is that green throw up emoji ??  Myopic thinking.  Maybe you should meet a few more socially well adapted people under 65 who actually live in the US?

While I don't agree with everything in the post you were reacting to, it's been well documented that millennials in the West are having less sex than previous generations. When I arrived in the early '90s there were very few expats in their 20s. Now there are plenty, not just here but all over the region.

In Asia there are now lots of well educated middle class women looking for relationships with western men. These women are often very attractive, hard working and don't believe in the Patriarchy.

But this has nothing to do with why young western men choose them as intimate partners.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:25 PM, BritManToo said:

Good for her.

Sadly, not only carry on with them but embellish them and make them more vindictive as time goes on.

The ability to twist reality and accept their own creations as reality is amazing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Not really.  Google "Jeremy Meeks" and get back to me. If you're good looking you could be an attractive heroin addict and still do alright. 

Drug dealers, murderers and other violent thugs have always been women's first choice of partners for recreational sex.

Nice guys are generally abused and come last for everything.

1 hour ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Yup, USA sucks when it comes to this stuff.  Thailand makes it easier to pay for it.

You hit the nail on the head. If you are an addict, a thief, a con, a real butthead, or a real game player, you have a better shot. It is amazing how many tens of millions back there, prefer that over a really nice guy. 

On 3/14/2020 at 12:40 PM, RichardColeman said:

She may be getting older, but she's still on my bucket list ????

Tastes differ obviously, just looked at pictures of both, and Winona looks like a freak show against Amber

On 3/14/2020 at 1:04 PM, Logosone said:

Recorded phone calls have surfaced where Amber Heard admitted she was the one who committed domestic violence on Johnny Depp.

That he even needs to enlist Winona Ryder still shows how biased the courts are against men.

"EXCLUSIVE: 'I can't promise I won't get physical again, I get so mad I lose it.' LISTEN as Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' ex-husband Johnny Depp and pelting him with pots, pans and vases in explosive audio confession"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7947733/Amber-Heard-admits-hitting-ex-husband-Johnny-Depp-pelting-pots-pans-tape.html

OMG. Talk about incriminating stuff. He comes across as being kind, considerate, frustrated, and cool. She comes across as being insane, out of control, and a fraudster. Hello! Alot of women will not want to see this!