Does Air Pollution Cause Restaurant Expansion?

Gonzo the Face

Was wondering why thee has been no comment re the photo in Chiang Mail Mail current issue about Queen Vic going into The world reknown TRUE BLUE site....

Must be Queen Vic Lite then..... Was sort of looking forward to there being the bank there, maybe even a drive thru where you could go straight thru and have quickie,,,,, I mean cold one in the BBC''''

Won't John be suprised when he gets back and finds someone has had his restaurant all redone for him.....

:o

Was wondering why thee has been no comment re the photo in Chiang Mail Mail current issue about Queen Vic going into The world reknown TRUE BLUE site....

Must be Queen Vic Lite then..... Was sort of looking forward to there being the bank there, maybe even a drive thru where you could go straight thru and have quickie,,,,, I mean cold one in the BBC''''

Won't John be suprised when he gets back and finds someone has had his restaurant all redone for him.....

:o

HRH Queen Victoria, has been resurrected, on Easter Day, no less, and is taking up residence at True Blue?

My dear fellow, this is terribly poor form. At an Oz restaurant, owned by a Scot...tut tut :D

HRH Queen Victoria, has been resurrected, on Easter Day, no less, and is taking up residence at True Blue?

My dear fellow, this is terribly poor form. At an Oz restaurant, owned by a Scot...tut tut :o

Tut Tut n common lee known that maybe Vicki will be a more suitable neighborhood....... she wasn't all that prudish you know :D

i still dont get what relevance this thread has to the good expat community of chiang mai or what information one would derive from it except that the previous true blue has been taken over by QV of which has been iterated in another thread, quite extensively too. seems like a lot of "you know what i dont" and "what i know you dont know" kinda thing to it.