Urgent questions on Non Imm O visa

I came out from the UK on 30th December using a 90 day visa which I got from the consulate in Cardiff on the 17th Dec which means it's valid until 17th March. I'm due to fly back tomorrow evening (15th). I usually stay with my mother whilst I'm in the UK but she's 92 in May and although she's in good health this virus is a bit of a worry. I'm sure she'd disagree but after talking to my son and daughter we've decided it would be better if I stayed away for a while longer. It looks as if changing my flight shouldn't be a problem but my visa is. 

As I said my visa runs out on the 17th but as I entered on the 30th Dec the 'Admitted until date' is 28th Mar. Does that mean I can stay until that date despite being after the visa expires?  That would give me a few days to make other plans. I'd probably look at either getting an extension if that's possible or getting a new visa.  Possibly in Savannakhet.

Sorry this is a bit rushed but thanks for any help.

30 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Yes you can stay until midnight on the 'admitted until' date; 28th March.

Thanks.  That confirms what is on the Thai Embassy site. Always better if it's confirmed on here.

1 minute ago, kimamey said:

Is it possible to get an extension to the 90 days? It would have to be without financial evidence as I don't have that available right now. 

Only if you are married to a Thai person or the father of a Thai child.  Otherwise you can apply for an extension which will be refused but you might be given 7 days during which you must leave the country

25 minutes ago, Mr Smithy said:

Only if you are married to a Thai person or the father of a Thai child.  Otherwise you can apply for an extension which will be refused but you might be given 7 days during which you must leave the country

Sorry I forgot to say I'm married to a Thai. I've been trying to change my flight to a date before the 28th in case I can't get an extension and then change it again if i can. That's not proving easy.

Any idea how long the extension is? 

2 minutes ago, kimamey said:

Sorry I forgot to say I'm married to a Thai. I've been trying to change my flight to a date before the 28th in case I can't get an extension and then change it again if i can. That's not proving easy.

60 days.

3 minutes ago, kimamey said:

If married to a Thai, you can get a 60-day extension without financial proof. Your wife must accompany you to Immigration.