TM7 INFO' PLEASE

I am just completing a TM7. I came into Thailand on a single entry 90 day Visa. Took a trip out to Danang Vietnam which gave me the 30 days exempt that I required. However now because of world wide travel bans I have decided to possibly stay a further month. On completing the TM7 do I fill out Arrived by air as Vietnam & not my original which was London? Thanks..????

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You will put your most recent entry on the form which would be Vietnam.

Thanks for the info' so far. My exempt on return from Vietnam takes me until April 9th. If I go to immigration next week for an extension will it take effect from the day that I go or from April 9th? Never been to immigration in all of my time spent in Thailand usually do a border run but of course this is highly unlikely now under the circumstances. Also what time do CNX immigration open? Thanks again..

Edited by les1
spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...

Chiang Mai opened early but for 30 day extensions they didn't start until 8:30 am officially but first were seen at 9:50 am. Also documentation required a copy of passport along with a photo copy of TM6 & entry stamp. I emphasis this because I thought that the TM6 & stamp in the passport were sufficient.

Thanks again all....

Thanks for the info here. I’m also doing an extension on my METV for the first time ever. I’m currently in Cha-am and was considering doing it at Tha Yang, Phetchaburi immigration. My question is, since I’m on a tourist visa, can I just list the address of my hotel where I’m currently staying, even if that’s probably not where I’ll spend the next 30 days?.... sorry for the newbie question - never been to immigration before. Thanks for any advice or warnings in advance ????

(also just for extra info, I’m a US citizen, and my METV officially expired on Feb 13, but I entered on Feb 6, so I got the extra 60 days until April 5).

16 minutes ago, Snacks said:

My question is, since I’m on a tourist visa, can I just list the address of my hotel where I’m currently staying, even if that’s probably not where I’ll spend the next 30 days?.... sorry for the newbie question - never been to immigration before.

Yes you can.

• Thanks 1

Why does the TM7 form ask for “address in Thailand”... and then right below it it has another space for “address no”, “road” etc...?

is this the same info, but we are supposed to write it twice?

Any help for this newbie is appreciated - my first ever extension on an METV, so I don’t wanna mess it up haha ????

29 minutes ago, Snacks said:

Why does the TM7 form ask for “address in Thailand”... and then right below it it has another space for “address no”, “road” etc...?

is this the same info, but we are supposed to write it twice?

The 2nd one is for the person who completed the form.

You have to complete both of them.

• Thanks 1

Meaning myself? Haha -I’m the one completing the form obviously. I just didn’t understand why they want me to write the same info twice. Am I totally misunderstanding this? Sorry in advance and thanks Ubonjoe ????

newbies are a headache eh? ????

On 3/25/2020 at 2:15 PM, les1 said:

Chiang Mai opened early but for 30 day extensions they didn't start until 8:30 am officially but first were seen at 9:50 am. Also documentation required a copy of passport along with a photo copy of TM6 & entry stamp. I emphasis this because I thought that the TM6 & stamp in the passport were sufficient.

Thanks again all....

Udon Imm told me yesterday that I also need TM.30 and accomodation details for a first 30-day extension on a 30-day visa exempt stamp. My situation may be different as I actually live here with my family and had to get a 30-day visa exempt stamp as I am between jobs and between a cancelled Non-Imm 'B' and a new Non-Imm 'O'.

They also wouldn't process it for me yesterday at 4pm even though they are officially open until 4:30pm. I have to go back next week. When asked what would happen if there is a curfew and Imm is closed, "mai roo" was the answer. Sometimes, they make you want to scream out loud!!!

38 minutes ago, Snacks said:

Meaning myself? Haha -I’m the one completing the form obviously. I just didn’t understand why they want me to write the same info twice. Am I totally misunderstanding this?

They want your address twice since you have to put your name in the "This application is written by" space.

I don't think about it now when it is extension time again since I use the same completed form every year. I change the dates on it and print it out.

• Thanks 1