Rollercoaster

steves_the_1

I've been to Dreamworld a couple of times. I think it is pretty fun, especially the water rides. Back home i was never able to fully enjoy the water rides as when you get off, soaking wet, you freeze your ass off. Here the hot weather makes these kind of rides alot more enjoyable.

There is 1 ok rollercoaster, but most of the rides are the kind that just spin you around til you throw up.

There is also some kind of fun themed scenery to look at.

Recommend going with a Thai person and have them buy your ticket, as it is one of those places that charges foreigners like 2 times the price.

hi

well after sitting on my backside doing nothing for the last two weeks

i had a little think to myself about things i haven't done in years

and im wondering if theres a theme park in thailand or any stomach turning rides to fill an afternoon

:o

steve

You might try the night bazaar ferris wheel at Suan Lum.

I heard someplace that the Thai insurance companies would not provide insurance for the operator. Sounds like it might be exciting....

You might try the night bazaar ferris wheel at Suan Lum.

I heard someplace that the Thai insurance companies would not provide insurance for the operator. Sounds like it might be exciting....

Does anyone know if the ferris wheel is still there now that they have closed the Suan Lum night bazaar ?? The wife talked me into going on the ferris wheel about 4 months ago when I was at Suan Lum and it was about as boring as a ride could be with or without insurance. :o

Does anyone know if the ferris wheel is still there now that they have closed the Suan Lum night bazaar ?? The wife talked me into going on the ferris wheel about 4 months ago when I was at Suan Lum and it was about as boring as a ride could be with or without insurance. :o

Updating and correcting this previous post of mine. I just found the Suan Lum TV topic and from what it says apparently Suan Lum is still open until at least September.

There is also Siam Park, which I can guarantee is exciting.

The "roller coaster' there does one loop, which admiteddly doesn't sound too scary but when you are 6'4" and discover that the protective guard doesn't lock properly when you are going up the first incline I can guarantee it will get your blood pumping.

I have never been so scared as when I did that loop forwards and backwards with that faulty locking mechanism.

Dreamworld is much better and whilst not so exciting its quite a bit safer, also the fake snow with sledging is a giggle.