Extension of stay on an OA

With the possibility of land borders being closed in Thailand in the near future I am concerned on my extension of stay on a OA Visa with multiple entry. My situation is my visa finishes end of April so if I go to Laos/Cambodia next week 23rd March 2020 will I get stamped in till my visa finishes or will they stamp me in for a complete extra year taking me to 22nd March 2021?

my situation is different with regards to overstay I am due to fly back to Portugal tomorrow, but all the borders to Portugal may close tomorrow not allowing me to go home at the end of my 30 day entry visa, what do I do ? Has the Thai government made a decision on this eventuality ?

14 hours ago, propreperic said:

my situation is different with regards to overstay I am due to fly back to Portugal tomorrow, but all the borders to Portugal may close tomorrow not allowing me to go home at the end of my 30 day entry visa, what do I do ? Has the Thai government made a decision on this eventuality ?

Citizens will always  be allowed to enter. No country can deny its citizens from entering. In worst case scenario, they may have to undergo quanrantine.

21 hours ago, propreperic said:

If your airline does not allow you to fly today you should immediately go to immigration for a 30-day extension of stay.