Ban puggard border

As far as I know it can still be done at the Ban Pakad crossing.

These are the restriction for entry to Cambodia which means you not arriving from there.

"1. Passengers arriving from France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Spain or USA are not allowed to enter Cambodia."

Source: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know it can still be done at the Ban Pakad crossing.

These are the restriction for entry to Cambodia which means you not arriving from there.

"1. Passengers arriving from France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Spain or USA are not allowed to enter Cambodia."

Source: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm

I am a US citizen living in Thailand, can I do an in and out at Ban Pakad, would appreciate if anyone knows for sure

59 minutes ago, flexomike said:

I am a US citizen living in Thailand, can I do an in and out at Ban Pakad, would appreciate if anyone knows for sure

Yes you can do a crossing to Cambodia. As I wrote the restriction for entry is if you have just traveled from the US and the other countries.

• Thanks 1

Hey UbonJoe do you know if the Thai embassy in Suvanakhet are issuing Non Imm O ME visa for marriage without this insurance requirement?I'm just finishing my last 60 day extension which ends on the 24th this month.Might have to sit tight and see what the Government come up with.

Edited by FarFlungFalang

8 minutes ago, kurtcap said:

Just as an update Ban Packard border is closed and after being sent to Ban Laem I was advised I cannot do a border bounce as UK passport holder can no longer obtain a Cambodian visa. 

Wow, that is surprising.  I have not heard of any ban on UK nationals entering Cambodia.